Disclaimer: Please read

So I wanted to say a few things before my beautiful readers start reading this book....

This is a purely fictional story that contains boyxboy content so if you're not comfortable with reading that please do not continue reading. If there's any rude or degrading comments about any of the people in this book I will remove them, and to readers if you see any please let me know.

As to address other big warnings, there's a lot of violence and fighting in this book so if you're easily triggered to that please proceed with caution or just avoid this book all together. Weapons and other things are also displayed in this book so please  don't put yourself at risk if you're sensitive to these topics. 

Please be careful because I'd like all of you guys to be safe rather than sorry

Also, I do not romantically ship any  of these characters irl. This is purely fiction and I write for fun....please don't come at me for it.

Then to address Technoblade. I know he has passed which is very heartbreaking to me and many other people but I have decided to continue with this book and not take it down. I promise that I don't mean to offend anyone by writing about him and if it bothers you to read this book then just don't read it. This is not to make fun or mock Techno, I'm just writing a story about him. If it really bothers you then think of it as a tribute.

Thank you! And enjoy!

*Alex <3*