Memories

(Hey yall! Just so you know Seabound hasn't happened yet!)

Kai awoke in a comfy bed, the sheets were red with gold lining at the end fabriced with the softest silk known, the room was painted a matt-grey and the floorboards were smoothly laid to perfection on the floor, a desk sat next to the bed with a red lamp placed nicely on it, a painting of fire was nailed tight behind the bed, a window was on the other side of the room covered protectively by velvet curtains with a fiery design on the bottom.

Kai awoke to the diligent scent of breakfast, throughout his slumber he had grown extremely peckish and was craving a good meal. Though he was still half asleep, he was in desperate need to get to the sweet scent that was breezing through the Monastery, once out his room he darted to the kitchen. He was greeted by the friendly laughter of his family, though he barely had any memory of them, he knew they meant good intentions and knew him before he was who he is. So he was open to them, in hopes that it would give him guide to how he was before.

Kai hummed in delight as he stepped into the kitchen, the smell of sweet pancakes and crispy bacon swelled through his nostrils, filling him with the crave for the tasty breakfast. "Is that Crispy bacon with PANCAKES?!" Kai boomed happily jumping out, "you bet it is!" Lloyd smiled. "I LOVE BACON!" Kai screamed, grabbing a plate urgently placing tons of bacon on it, followed by 5 pancakes. "Wow I see your more like Cole now!" Jay teased nudging Cole's shoulder, "Hey! I have given up cake and my body is a temple!" Cole pouted crossing his arms offended, "but that is alot of food! Even for Cole's worth," Nya piped up. "Well with Kai's new self, it is natural for him to have a bigger appetite." Zane answered, Kai paused.
"Is everything okay Kai..?" Cole mumbled, reaching to him rubbing his back comfortably. Kai clenched his head, it started to throb wretchedly. Kai's ears fell as the pain grew tramphually, he started groaning as eyes fell on him concerningly.

Zane's internal scanners started flashing vitality whenever he set eyes to Kai, his elemental energy was increasing uncontrollably and it was clear as day that he was soon to have an outburst. Zane snapped at the sight and alerted for everyone to leave the monastery instantly, "we must leave! Kai's elemental energy is rising gravily we must evacuate!" Zane alerted, "but what about Kai?!" Cole protested gazing at Kai, "he will be fine, yet if we are not to leave now we will not be! Now let's go!" Zane assured, dragging Cole outside the monastery. Moments later smoke rose from Kai's shoulders, fire flowed out his hands as he started screaming, begging for his migraine to end. His eyesight started to flash as lost memories dashed through him.
Skeletons...
Serpentine..
Lord Garmadon..
Overlord..
Master Chen..
Morro...
Krux and Acronix..
Son's of Garmadon..
Iron Baren..
The Oni...
Aspheera..
The Ice Emperer...
Prime Empire..
He remembered it all..
The fires quickly cleared and a soft breeze set through Ninjago City, the ninja were left with untraceable expressions. How had the fires just been wiped out? Kai stepped out the monastery doors, his Gi was badly burned presenting his halfly uncovered chest. Cole blushed exquisitely yet pulled himself together, nows not the time to die over your super hot boyfriend Cole!  He scolded himself mentally. "Kai..Is everything okay?" Nya gently asked, "I remember..." Kai muttered, "what??" Jay commented, "I remember it all.." Kai said clearly, "you mean you remember everything before your mutation thingy?" Lloyd smiled childishly, "No..! I remember being a burrito! OF COURSE I DO!" Kai screamed sarcastically, they broke into a group hug right as the words were said. "Glad your temper didn't change." Cole smiled softly pecking Kai's cheek, "me too! I wouldn't bare being a softie like Jay." Kai joked, "Hey!"

Things were finally turning up well...