Newly Made

3 days had passed and still no sign if Kai, Zane knew about the organization yet didn't know where it was located. So it took a lot of digging, 3 days to be exact. Everyone's thoughts drowned them, was Kai okay? What exactly were those people doing to him? It was unknown really, the ninja just wished to get their hothead back. He was the heart of the team, the company that all of them craved, without him. What were they?
----

3 days passed, Kai started to see a bit of possible fluff grow on his body, he could feel slight ears forming on his head, and a softly coated tail grow from his tailbone. It didn't pain him, but it was very uncomfortable. "Great news Kai! Your mutation process had gone swiftly well!" Riley grinned proudly, Kai's eyes were sharp and piercing. In need of freedom, Kai glared at Riley and scoffed, "You make it sound like it's a good thing." "Why it is! You'll be out of here in no time! We'll most likely use aging tea anyways so your pregnancy is quicker." Riley smirked noting stuff down. "No it's not a good thing! I don't want to have a child just to have it turned to a weapon!" Kai grawled, turning his head out of view. Riley's gaze reminded him of Cole, it was honest and caring. But why from Riley?  She was bringing him so much burden, how was she somehow comforting? Riley sighed, "Look, most Agents here are forced. I don't like preforming these acts on people just as much as you don't like being evolved into a hybrid. But I don't have choice," Riley whispered, placing her hand on the translucent cage. Kai looked up to her, sharing eye contact. "Then why do you do this...?" Kai whispered back,  "the truth is...I'm a single mother with a daughter and I'm failing on supporting my family, I've tried asked for money from the government but they won't accept me for some reason...this is the only thing that keeps my family together...!" Riley shed a small tear, "look...I'm very sorry for this...but I can't just abandon my girl...!" Riley stood up and left the lab, Kai sat thinking through what Riley had said...Maybe this was for the best, after all. It would give Kai a possibility to have kids with Cole, if he was to survive... Kai sighed as he thought about it, soon his vision formed blurry as he was led into a drousy sleep.
-----

After a long while of researching, the ninja finally discovered the building Kai was being held captive in. According to the cordonates, the building was far from ninjago. A perfect place to do illegal experiments and get away with it, when the ninjas arrived, they felt concern and fear ease through them. "A-are you sure this is the right place Zane...? It looks like a Mental Asylum..-" Jay commented scared, "Yes Jay, if my calculations are correct, We have arrived to our designated location." Zane smiled, "okay guys, before we step in we must make a stable plan on how we are going to save Kai, Zane Nya?try sticking to the shadows as much as possible and take out any guards. Jay your coming with me, we are going go search for Kai, Meet back here after okay?" Lloyd instructed firmly, everyone nodded and followed with their assignments. While Zane and Nya trolled around with the guards Jay and Lloyd searched left and right for Kai,  the 2 ninjas thought that maybe Kai had been relocated to another facility until they reached the last room of the 3rd floor, room 6. Jay carefully cracked the door open, he peaked inside and saw his friend curled up in a glass cage. "There he is!"Jay whispered excitedly, "Good work! Let's get Kai out of here,"

When the 2 stepped into the lab room, an alarm rang, everything beeped red as Kai's eyes viciously glared at his friends, transformation was in cue...

-----
Once again a Cliffhanger!!! I'm sorry but I lost motivation for rn!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to check out my TMNT story I've been working on! I'm quite proud of it! Anyways ty for reading bye!!!