Sacrifices

Cole's POV:

Me and Kai have been dating for more than a year now, and to be honest. It's been the happiest year of my life! But something feels wrong, like if someone or something is in the way of my "Happily ever after" ending with Kai. Yet I can't exactly place where this feeling is emerging from, until someone sends Kai a letter in the mail...

3rd person POV:

Kai often got letters in the mail, saying that he had the biggest social media count in all of ninjago, but this one was from Skylor. "Hey guys! I got a letter in the mail from someone!" Kai yelled, waving it in the air. "Oh my lord Kai, we get it! You get letter s everyday!" Jay said annoyed, "no but this one is different! It reads, 'For those of element.' " Nya moved her head to the side. Looking like a confused dog,  "well read out loud! Don't keep me waiting!" Lloyd said eagerly, "okay I guess..." Kai mumbled, and read it out and clear to the group.

Dear masters of element,
I have come here in desire for power, for honor, which you all have.
I ask of you to had over The Master Of Earth  and or The Master Of Fire in exchange for peace between me and all of ninjago, I hold the most powerful weapons in all of ninjago and will not be afraid to strike them upon you if you aren't to accept my offer. I have been in these lands for far to long as an outcast, I will care for the elemental masters well if you are to not put up a fight. For I am only a business man who keeps my  word. Think of my offer, You have 48 hours.

- Fin Rastual

Kai's hands were shaking as he read the name out loud. He was scared for himself and Cole, he'd been though worse, but didn't like thinking about what he would do with him and Cole. Everyone stayed quiet, making up plans in their heads to help the worried couple.

The 2 days ended quickly, it was dark, and the night was moving on to the 3rd day of June.  Everyone had fallen asleep oblivious to what was about to happen, *Thud* Kai flitched as he looked up to see a black figure in front of him. He screamed and fought the guy, miserably failing. The man soon formed into 2 and the both of them pinned Kai to the ground, holding Kai's hands behind his back. Kai tried squirming around get loose, but once again it made no effort. One of the men took out a pocket knife, sharp as a fresh blade. And stabbed it deep into Kai's wrist, poping a vain. But it didn't hurt Kai, he couldn't feel anything. "This one's good," The mysterious man said, "let's bring him back to sky now." The other man said. Kai heard a loud thump from behind him and all weight that was on him was now gone, Kai looked up to see Cole. He picked Kai up and put him behind him. The 2 men got up before lunging at Cole, Cole fought hard. But by time the other s came, Kai had gotten a concussion and was unconscious.... And Cole was no where to be found.