Confession to Confession

(HI! Just so you all know Cole's dad, Lou. Has darker skin that Cole's mom, Lily! Cole got his dark skin from his father!)

Cole's POV:

I'm done, I have officially lost my mind! Every time I look at Kai, it's like looking at a sight from heaven. He is a brunette with messy yet slightly spiked hair that is as soft as a blanket, he owns the most vibrant amber eyes with a bit of hazel, and his perfectly tanned skin, which reminds me of my mother. God, I could admire him all day and never get sick of it. I have to confess now! My feelings are becoming to big to ignore any further.

Skylor's POV:

I must do this now! At first, I faked liking Kai to get into his head. But I don't think I'm faking anymore, whenever I'm around him, I feel a spark. Like we connect, but there's one thing, or person that stops me from earning Kai's love. Cole Brookstone.... Cole is my friend yes, but I'll do anything for Kai's love. I hate taking up from my disgrace of father, but I feel as Kai only belongs to me, and to me only.

3rd Person:

Skylor and Karlof had decided to stay at the Monastery, discussing stuff with ninja. Skylor payed attention, but every time Kai was to even open his mouth to speak. Skylor would shut out everything and listen to him carefully, like her whole life depended on it. Cole caught on to this quickly, and throughout all of the conversation he had his eyes glued on to Skylor. Glaring at her, "uhhh Cole? Skylor? You guys okay?" Nya grilled, she knew something was up with skylor. But didn't care to notice on Cole often got distracted. When the conversation was over, everyone sat on the couch and watched Jay and Kai face of in Fist to Face 2, which Kai was a God at. "Hey Skylor? Can you come over here?" Nya gently asked, Skylor looked at her and nodded. She walked over confused, "is everything okay? I mean you keep on drifting of to some whole other world or something!" Nya worried. "Oh! Well if you must know, I have this big crush on Kai and-... I'm planning to ask him out today!" Skylor said confidently, Nya smiled awkwardly. She knew Cole was going to confess too, so Nya congratulated Skylor and walked away nervously, she had to tell Cole before things got out of hand. She worried that something bad was soon to attend.

---------
Hey guys! I might not be able to update this in a bit, but I'll still work on it! (I'll work on is every day I just might not publish that quickly:> ) anyways. Thank you and have a good day/night!