The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.1

A/N: Hey hey! This is a long time since I update something in this Story <3

I want to thank you all because, YES, we reached the 1 MILLION readers today.

*Screaming right now*

I can't believe this. When I started writhing I never though I would come this far; so than you so so much <3<3<3<3

Now, enjoy the vacation special and a special surprise...

The sun shines on me, the first few rays warming my face, the wind making me shiver a little but that's gone when I hear my son's laughter

The sun shines on me, the first few rays warming my face, the wind making me shiver a little but that's gone when I hear my son's laughter. Turning around I find my husband carrying him, a big grin on his lips.

My heart melt just seeing this image. How in the world did everything came to this?

I still remember the first time I saw him at a dinner with my family. The moment our eyes connected I knew we were meant for each other; even though we both denied it.

Liam runs past me, Lucy chasing him; he's obviously a lot faster than her though she's keeping up pretty well. Liam yells at her playfully. "I won't give you your phone when you don't agree with how awesome I am."

He stops right in front of the black SUV a little farther down, Lucy's panting, crossing her arms in front of her.

"I already said that on the plane, why do I need to repeat myself?" a frown forms between her brows.

"Because I like it when you say it, Pumpkin-"

"-Don't call me that!" she's acing all annoyed although I know she loves that nickname. Pumpkin. It has something.

I even think she has a small crush on him but she will never admit it. Not to me at least. Who would want to admit their crush to their mother?

Lucy grumps something which makes Liam's smile even brighter and gives her phone back. She takes it, turns around abruptly and her face lights up when she sees me staring.

"Emi-Mom" she corrects. Lucy is our adopted daughter and she's been living with us over the past year. It's really fun to have her around although it's sometimes hard to take care of a teenager.

Actually two to be exact because Liam is around too a lot. His mom is back in New York, soon marrying her new boyfriend but she doesn't make time for her own son.

What for mom would do that? Not I at least. I try to watch Liam's game as much as I can, it's difficult with work and being pregnant back then but I made it work. And Lucy joined the volleyball club which I approve of; now I can watch both games.

"Butterfly..." Mateo whisper close to my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine. "You look gorgeous in that dress." I giggle and face him, making sure my yellow summer dress is floating around me. "Vincent really wants his mama to hold him." He shrugs like it doesn't bother him but it does.