Chapter 3: Change of plans

A/N: Hey hey, Chapter 3!!! hope you like it. Thanks for reading my book. This is a small chapter but the next few ones will be good, promise!

Emily

He points at me and I can't help but feel tears I the back of my eyes.

Don't cry, Emily! Don't cry! Why should I cry for this asshole?

I swallow the tears.

"Then you will Marry Stephanie" the older man says calmly.

Mateo tear his eyes off me and looks over at Stephanie who is smiling so hard that I'm scared that she will scare him away.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" he yells.

"Bro, calm down" Celeb replies and stands up. "Let's talk"

"WE DON'T NEED TO TALK!" he yells, staring at me.

Celeb grasps his shoulders and leads him in the corner of the room. At the same time the old man and my uncle are talking, I hear a little what're saying. "Money... Marry... New York... Claim... " I don't want to know... I keep looking at Mateo and Celeb as they take off.

"Don't worry about him" a girl's voice says. I look over and see, I assume Olivia, is looking at me. "He has an angry temper"

"I hope that doesn't happen too much" My aunt says. Rolling my eyes I think what I've found about tempers; they say: once having a temper, always having a temper. So I guess that won't change...

"That isn't a problem, mom. I can handle him" Stephanie says. "Hey I'm Stephanie" she says to Olivia. Olivia looks her over but chooses to ignore her.

Stephanie face falls and she looks at me. She mounts 'What the fuck'. I pull my shoulders up and feel the same cold gaze again so I look over and see that Mateo is staring at me. I can't help but feel... a little controlled by him even when he doesn't say or do anything.

He's so hot and handsome but also so wrong and dangerous at the same time. God! Why are guys so difficult to understand...

I still stare at him and now he has a frustrated expression on his handsome face, but after a while he sighs and come back to the table.

Celeb is close behind him.

When he stands before me, he looks at Stephanie. Somehow I feel disappointed. I don't even know his man so why do I feel so protective and jealous of him? " Maybe we shouldn't do things like this" he begins. "The best idea is if you each have a talk to me alone, after that I will choose who's going to be my wife"

"That's shouldn't be a problem because I already know who you are going to choose, Mateo" my aunt says, laughing. Mateo looks at her angrily.

"First, you will call me Mr. El Ricci and second..." he says in a commanding voice that startles my aunt "...you don't know what I'm thinking, so don't make MY DECISIONS" he yells the last word and everyone is silent, included the old man.

We all stare at him, his eyes goes to me one more time before he exit the room.

"Stephanie, you first!" he says in a commanding voice. Stephanie stands up like she's his dog and follows him.

"You can do this, darling" my aunt says to her before she go.

When she walks next to him, she puts her hand on his arm but he shakes her hand away. Mateo looks at her, but she just keeps smiling.

"I bet they will have sex in the office or something..."

"Wouldn't be so sure about that" a voice behind me says and I turn. It's Celeb. Shit! Did I say that out loud? God...!

Celeb just chuckles as I feel my face heat up.

"Emily, Right?" he asks and sticks his hand out.

I take his hand in mine and I'm a little disappointed when I don't feel any electricity trough my whole body like they says in most romantic books. It's something I do when I tough guys; I want to know if it's real or fake.

"Yes, I am. You're Celeb?"

"The one and only" he says laughing. I can't help but laugh too. He is the funny type of the family, nice.

"Emily, I know my brother looks like he could fuck her but he wouldn't... not here at least..." I look a little ashamed that I have this conversation with him.

"You don't know him at all, Celeb... of course he will do that!" Olivia says and stands beside Celeb. Celeb gives her a dead stare.

"I know that you want to make her feel better but you can't lie... he is a fucker, he is and always will be that!" she says, right to the point and She is right, I guess...

I'm mean... he is a Mafia guy who like to play with girls, that's what I've heard. I think I need to give up, not that I was trying anyway.

"Emily, can I talk to you!" My aunt says.

I look at Celeb and Olivia.

"Excuse me"

As I make my way to her she isn't happy. No... she is mad... really mad...

God! Wish me luck...

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Please share this book with yout friends and thank you for reading... maybe you can vote/like...? <3<3<3

I'm so happy that you guys (and girls of course ;-)) are reading my book. I wanted to stop a few times but it's because you read my book that keeps me working, so THANK YOU!!!!