Chapter 70: Kidnapped

"Boss" Kevin says and I turn to his sad expression; Fuck! "We didn't find anything here"

"FUCK!" I yell, my scream the only sound in this garage where Emily is last seen; I arrived here and guess what!? She wasn't here. Instead I found a note, a number 1 painted with blood is the cover and what's inside is disturbing:

Dear Mateo, I don't know you know me but I'm the one who's been after your sweet wife for a while; she smells good by the way. Anyhow, years ago you took something that was mine and now, after so many years, I'm finally taking something that's precious to; your wife.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! What does he means by this? Does he want me to kill him or leave him alone? I don't have a fucking clue but I know one thing...I need to make sure Emily is fine; I can't lose her, not now.

"Mateo?" I hear Enzo says, his voice also tight.

"What!?" I snarl back, my mood so bad that I'll swear I could kill him now.

"We're going to find her" he reassure me but that's bullshit; Why was I so stupid to leave Emily alone like she requested? No one was around to protect her! Even the guards I hired are dead; that stalker knows what he's doing. Why did I listen to her when she said the stalker wouldn't come after her?

"Because you love her, you idiot" I whisper to myself, regret killing me. "James!" I yell and he runs over to me. "The security footage, could you see them!?" he shakes his head. "FCUK!" I punch the wall next to me so hard, with so much force, that my knuckles bleed.

"Boss!" Kevin says but I shake him off.

"Don't waste your fucking time on me! I want Emily to be found! NOW!" Kevin and James run off to the cops; yes, I called them. It's weird that a mafia guy calls the cops but I have connection...Every police station in New York and the area around are looking for her; she can't be far away...It's been an hour.

"Mateo, chill" Enzo whispers tightly and I see red. Pulling him against the wall where my blood is, I make an attempt to hit him but Sebastian is soon here, holding me back.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CHILL? MY FUCKING WIFE IS KIDNAPPED, GOD KNOWS WHERE SHE'S NOW, AND YOU ASPECT ME TO BE KIND AND ALL? THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS GONE UNDER MY OWN EYES!" I take a deep breath, not finished. "If I get this man in my hand then I kill him and send him personally to hell, even if it's the last thing I do"

"I know how you feel, Mateo, but do you think that this the answer? You being fucked up? Do you think Emily wanted you to act like this?"

"Don't fucking talk about her like you know her!" I cut Enzo off but he continues anyways.

"You acting like this isn't going to help us, make yourself useful for once and go help the cops!" he command I blink at him, surprised.

"C'mon" Sebastian whispers and manager to pull me away before I do something I regret.

"Thank you, sir, for your description; we're going to do anything to find your wife" the detective says, giving me a sympathetic smile I begin to hate more and more; the adrenaline in my body won't leave me. The security cameras haven't helped us either. The stalker has hacked into the system before he took her and even now the street cameras are useless too. Nothing works; everything got hacked by that motherfucker! I fist me hand, ready to punch the wall and then I see Emily's smiling face in front of me in my mind; her eyes filled with love when I told her I'm going to do anything to protect her. Emily...Please be okay...I'll will do anything to find you; even when it kills me...

 I wake up by muffled voice in the distance and I roll over to see not only Ben but also my uncle there deep in conversation; what the fuck!? Looking around, I try to find a way out

I wake up by muffled voice in the distance and I roll over to see not only Ben but also my uncle there deep in conversation; what the fuck!? Looking around, I try to find a way out. Where am I? The room is dark, the small windows shut close and I stare in the corner; I think I'm in a basement however it smells like burned wood and fungus. I look further; nice, the door is closed as well. Ouch...my head hurts. Moving my hand to my head I wince when pain shoots through my body; at least my hand and arms are free which means can fight if I need to...

"What have you done?" my uncle asks and I try to listen what there's saying even when I can't see them well.

"What'd you mean?" Ben replies bored.

"When you said you wanted revenge on Mateo, I didn't expected you to kidnap his wife; don't you know what he would do if he found out?"

"What do I care?" Ben answers, turning and grins when he sees me. "Well, Well, Emily, how did you sleeps?" he asks and every time he comes closer, I try to back away but soon fall on the ground.

"Shit..."

"Careful, little girl" his nickname for me disgust me and I want to puke all over his ugly, evil face but hold in; I can't risk him killing me, not now at least. "Come, closer, I won't hurt you" he takes a big step towards me and he hold my wrist, I slap his face, the sound echoing in the silence room; fuck. "Bitch!" and slap! I scream when hits me a couple of time, not only my face but also my body; the baby! I protect my belly and lucky for me, he doesn't go much further because my uncle stops him.

"Ben! That's enough!"

"Fine" he points at me. "I'm so close for hitting the crap out of you but I'll hold in, just because the fun will start later" huh? What's that suppose to mean?

"What do you want from me!" I yell, sitting straight but my back aches so I can't help the yelp escaping me. Ben laughs darkly.

"I don't want anything from you, my sweet Emily, I want to get revenge on your lovely, oh so innocent husband"

"What do I have to do with this!?"

"DON'T YOU SEE!?" he yells and I duck away, scared. "I want to hurt him as much as he hurt me! And you're the perfect candidate because you're the only one he loves the most" tears form in my eyes; I'm scared, so, so scared. "Believe me Emily, I wanted to do this the easy way but you didn't gave me a chance" then it occurs to me.

"You mean when you asked me out?" he nods, hurt flashing his eyes.

"Yes, you should have agree to my request; then this didn't need to happen. Can't you see how much I like you? I can do anything or give anything you want but no...You choose him! That fucked up piece of shit!"

"I would have never chosen you, Ben" I say and regret it immediately.

"Of course you wouldn't; every girl always chooses the bad guy so here I am! Being bad! Do you like it, Emily! Are you turned on!?"

"You disgust me!" I yell and I get another slap on my face. I bet my face looked beat up now; not only blue eyes but also bloody nose. He squats next to me while I wt in the corner of the room, trying to hold me strong but it's no use. Silence tears stream down and I wonder why I ended up like this.

"Say what the hell you want, Emily, because we both know you'll never get out of here alive" Please Mateo, find me...

A/N: Fuck you, Ben! I hate the crap out of you and I hope you die! Who's with me!? #TeamKillBen