Baby Special <3

Another 3 months later

"C'mon, Emily, push one more time" the nurse encourage me and I do, pushing hard and it hurts ads fuck. Tears stream down my cheek, a warm finger whipping it away.

"Almost there, Butterfly" Mateo says softly, holding my hand to his lips and kissing the knuckles.

"The head is here" the nurse yells and every gathers around me. "Alright, Emily, Push another one more time, okay?" I nod, ready to go. "3...2...1...Push!" soon cheer erupts in the room, followed by a baby crying. I look at Mateo who looks down on me, a proud smile playing on his lips.

"You did it, Butterfly" nodding, I try to stop the tears but these aren't from pain, no, these are from happiness; finally after caring the baby in my belly for 9 months I can say I'm happy because my back hurts us fuck. The nurse holds our little child in her arms and brings it to me. Holding my hands out, I accept it and pull my son on bare chest; amazed by the first touch...I have my baby in my arms.

"Mateo..." I say and he soon sits next to me, stroking its head so careful I wonder if he touches him at all.

"I know...I know" tears start to fall by him too and I cup his cheek.

"Don't cry..." he looks at me, love written all over his face; he's happy. When my water broke this morning, he was in panic. We were just coming home after picking Lucy and Liam up when it happened. Liam needed to take control of the situation a little because Mateo was in shock...I think all dads are when this moment happens.

"I'm just so happy" he now stares down at our son who has stopped with crying right now and I see he wants to hold him.

"Do you want to hold him?" I ask and he thinks for a second but nod. He picks him up ever so slightly and I tell him what to do. "Supports his head, yes, just like that" he rocks the baby slowly and I laugh at the image. Mateo is such a big and, scared of nothing yet, he's scared he's going to hurt the baby.

"Why are you laughing?" now he arches a brow and the baby begins to cry. "Shit...Fuck...I mean" well, there goes our no cursing in front of the baby-rule.

"I will take the baby over here for a bath" one of the older nurses says and Mateo doesn't want to let him go, already being the overprotective dad, but let him go.

"Be careful" he says firmly and the nurse's body tightens.

"Y-yes sir"

After that I'm cleaned and so is the baby, we got to my room. My legs are so shaky that I can't walk straight so a wheelchair is needed. Mateo brings me to my room, the grin on his face won't leave the entire time and that makes my chest aches; I'm so happy how everything worked out. How good our relationship still is.

"I'm going to get our son" he says excitedly and I can only giggle. The door swings open, Mateo's parents, Olivia, Sebastian, Bella, Celeb, Lucy and Liam storming in, looking around.

"Where is my grandson?" Giovanni asks, for the first time since I met him, a smile playing on his lips, the same as Mateo's.

"Mateo is on his way" I reassure him and he nods, sitting in the chair next to me.

"When I heard you were giving birth, we came here as fast as possible" Olivia says, giving Sebastian a knowing smile: I have no idea what's been happening between those two but everything is getting better. The tension then first floated around them is long gone, replaced by something different...something like me and Mateo. The door opens again, Mateo finally stepping inside; the baby is his arms and a nurse behind him.

"I'll let you and the baby alone but don't pressure him too much; he's still a baby" she says and leaves us. When he turns, a giant smile plays on his lips.

"Hey" he rocks our son. "Look who's here" he goes first to Lucy. "This is your bigger sister" she beams her little brother.

"Hello" she whispers.

"And this is one of your uncles" Mateo announce softly while Liam crunches his nose.

"He's so red..." everyone in the room laughs and the baby cries.

"Sh..." he looks at me. "You can handle this better, there goes my introduction" holding my arms out, he gives me our son. The crying immediately stops and he sucks my chest.

"Guess he's a mommy's boy" Celeb looks at Mateo who gives him a dead stare. "Hey, I don't blame him" I chuckle.

"So what's the name?" Bella asks, excitement coating her face; right a name. After many arguments we have chosen a name, something we agreed to when we both had the baby is our arms. I look at Mateo, giving him a sign he can announce it. He clears his throat.

"Welcome our newest family member Vincent El Ricci" Bella gasps, looking at me and I know what she's thinking. We names our son after my dad...I wished my parents could be here as well but I know they are looking from above.

"Vincent..." Giovanni replies. "That's a fucking good name"

"Don't curse in front of the baby" Mateo snarls back at his dad, making the whole family laugh...

This is what I desire to have; our child growing up with a big warm family who will love him no matter what...

A/N: AWWW...Here is the new family member of the El Ricci's : Vincent El Ricci <3<3<3

PS: Belongs to Him is just out! Go read it!