Welcome :*Read this before you start the story*

Dear reader,

Thank you for reading my book. I know my English isn't all too good, I'm originally from Belgium, so be free to correct my mistakes😊. I also want to say that the story in the beginning will be a little boring but please don't give up on it! My writing skills aren't that good but the longer I kept writing this story, the more I have learned. So the last few chapters will be better than the first ones... It will be a little confusing in the beginning because I have written something a little weird but just ignore it, (spoilers: it's the chapter with the contract, chapter 6) but please do read it! I will edit everything when it's finished but that will only be the first 20 chapter or something; the last couple of chapter are MUCH much better!

(Edit: I've read the book again myself and I saw some mistakes but I'm not going to change them for a simple reason; it's going to takes ages, haha, and because you will get the memo anyways, but if it really takes off then I consider to change a few things...When I first writen this book I never thought many of you would even read it, guess I was wrong...)

When I wrote the first chapter I never thought anyone would even consider reading it, but right now (16/11/2021), in total, I have 366 readers, and now... you are one of them! Thank you so much<3<3<3

Edit: 23/12/2021 : 2,4 K readers!!! It's because of you...

Edit again: 30/01/2022: 36,3K readers!!! Thank you, I still can't believe it *Tears of happiness*

Edit again: 22/02/2022: 118K readers...OMG, Can't believe this...again Thank you!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Summary

Emily Magetta's life was normal until her uncle sold her to the most dangerous guy in the city, excuse me... underworld. Emily hates the idea but she doesn't have a choice if she wants revenge so marrying the devil himself is her only option...but after meeting her soon-to-be husband, she can't wait to get to know him... there's darkness in his world but will Emily be his light? Or is she just a plaything?

Mateo El Ricci's life is dangerous. As soon-to-be ruler of the underworld in he doesn't have the time for friends, family and... love. Until he marries a girl who will make him powerful but after meeting her he can't quit place the feelings... Mateo needs to keep in mind that the only reason he marries her is to get what he wants, that is her uncle's company... or that's what he thinks... But will he thinks the same as she makes her way in his cold, dark heart?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to talk a little more by myself... my name is Linda and I'm in 10th grade, almost 16!!!! I live in Belgium... I do Economics-Math... I have a lot of friends but the most of them aren't really interesting in my book ☹...I like to draw stuff and write stories... I also play the guitar, me and my best friends -Dawid- are in a band together... and I guess that's all I can say about myself...there isn't more, but if you have question, then feel free to ask them!

What I also want to add is that I have a lot of test and exams going on... so I won't update everyday but as soon as I have vacation, then I will update everyday!!! (Now they are over and I didn't fail any of them, I'm so happy!!!)

Thank you again for reading! I can't believe you are reading this right now *little scream of excitement*

Sit comfortable, take some thee/coffee (I'm addicted to coffee, by the way... you too?) and enjoy the book!!!

- Butterfly_Love_X