Chapter 19: Little bit mad

Emily

*TRING!!!* *TRING!!!*

Huh? What's that? Is that my alarm? I don't remember setting an alarm... Maybe it's my phone buzzing...

I roll over, feeling the sheets beside me empty, again, and look at the clock; WHO THE HELL IS CALLING AT 8:40!? I try to stretch my arm, feeling my back cracking. That feels nice though.

I whine when I almost reach the phone but it falls on the ground.

"Yes? What can I help you with?" I say in my sleepy voice while still lying half on the bed, half on the floor. I don't care who is calling, they need to know that you don't do it at 8:40 and absolutely not on a Saturday!

I sit up straight; pulling my hair out of my face.

" Mateo, I have good news!" A woman's voice says. "Huh? He isn't-"

"-EMILY!" a deep, but angry voice yells behind me. All the hairs on my body go straight and a shivers run free. I don't dare to turn around; I just stay in place while the woman is still talking. "Who is this!? I want to call the owner of this phone!"

I feel Mateo behind me. It's weird how aware I am of him.

The phone is out my hand before I know it.

"Yes!" Mateo's says, my back is still toward him. "That was my wife, but don't worry about her! What do you want to tell me Kath..."

Kath? Who is Kath? Is she...she must be! She is the one who he had sex with him!

Olivia told me about a blond girl who went to the office with my husband.

"REALLY!" he yells of happiness. What the hell is going on here? And why is Mateo even here? Didn't he had club things to do...? He mumbles in his typical deep voice, like dark chocolate on a summery day...mmm...Stop! No don't think lie that!

He finally hangs up and then I dare to turn around. He stands almost naked before me, only a towel blocking a particular view, abs tight, shoulder firm and his jaw is so tense that I'm scared it would break. I meet his cold gaze and it isn't happy, no, it's filled with anger.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PICK UP!?" he yells, standing closer to me.

Why!? Is he serious!? This asshole...

"Why?" I say sarcastically. "Let me think...mmm...I don't know, maybe my husband hasn't come home for 2 weeks? So of course I thought it was my phone! So I pick it up!" I state firmly. He just stares down his nose, looking like he could kill me with his blue eyes and for the first time I'm scared; I know he wouldn't do anything yet, I can't help but to pray...

Before I know again he swoops me up, putting me in the middle of the bed, hovering over me and holds my wrist above my head, so I can't touch or do anything to him.

"Ugh...Mm...Ugh!" I struggle, trying to break free. He stays between my legs and I don't dare to move a lot. I already feel his hard on...and yes, exactly as I remember which makes me blush.

"You shouldn't have told Olivia about the fact that I didn't come home for days-"

"-weeks!" I correct him, still upset.

"Don't use that little mouth of yours that much, butterfly, otherwise I will think you're a brat" Mateo says, leaning closer, a grin playing on his lips.

"Let me go, Mateo! You're hurting me" but it's no use, his grip only tightens.

"And why should I?" he whispers as his mouth found my ear. He sucks at my earlobe and I gasp loudly, shivers rolling down my spine to my private part; this feels good but NO! He slept with another woman, he is...

"Get the FUCK off me! You are disgusting!" I say angrily and he stops. His muscles tighten as he faces me, the grin long gone.

"What did you say!?"

"You heard me! You. Are. Disgusting." I say each word with so much hate; he lets me go and sits on his knees, looking me down.

"What did you say?" he replies and I sit up on my elbows.

"You hurt me"

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you slept with another woman last night"

"Let me guess, Olivia told you?" his brow arches and I don't say anything which is a answer on its own. "Why would you go to her of you could ask me too?" what's wrong with him?

"Oh" I begin sarcastically. "I don't know, maybe because my husband hasn't been home for weeks"

"Weeks..." he whispers like he just realized it was weeks and not days; what has he done in those past time? We both are silence and I break the silence.

"Is it true? Did you cheat on me?"

"I'm not going to lie, but yes I did" my expression to his answer says it all because he looks down, not meeting my gaze. "But...I never cum" like that helps a lot.

"But you did cheat" before I know it, I'm on my back, him on top of me. "Mateo-What are you-?"

"Apologizing" he kisses and sick my neck but I try to push him away but it's like pushing a rock off you; impossible. "Please, let me make you feel good"

"Don't touch me, Mateo-"

"-Because I'm disgusting?"

"Yes" I say that with a loud moan and he chuckle. "It's not fair"

"What? Me pleasing my wife?" his hand trails down my body, leaving shivers behind and then he touches my most sensitive part.

"Mateo!" I yelp when he circles my clit; I want him to touch me so bad. "Fuck!" one finger slips inside, moving in and out, in and out...

"Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head at his request and he chuckles. A second finger joins and soon I'm a riding sweaty mess.

"Oh, God!" I scream when I feel the orgasm nearby but he stops and I protest. "What-" I stop when I see him moving to the nightstand and take a condom out. Rolling it down, I pull my panties and shirt off and he grin.

"You're doing my job" he hovers over me, spreading my hips and then I feel the head of his hard cock on my instance. "Ready" he asks me reassuring and I nod. Before I can say anything he's inside, slowly and torturing. He groans in my neck and then kisses my lips, moving. His movements are slowly and gentle and I hook my legs around his ass, encouraging him to move faster and he does. These movements are faster, little painful yet pleasing. Before I know it, I come, him soon following after me...he let's out a loud groan while I a moan, saying him name over and over again....

We are both breathless as he lies on top of me. His weight on my body feels nice...I missed him these few days and can't help the tears in my eyes.

He notice and pulls away to look at me but I wrapping my legs around his waist and just holding him there. He smells nice, like fresh some and just him... I've missed him...

"Don't move, just stay like this a little longer, please?" he doesn't response so I take it as a yes.

I missed this stupid man for so long and now I have him in my arms, I will not let him go...never...

Sold to him (The Mafia- El Ricci # 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें