ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY

Začít od začátku

As the person introduces themselves as King Kim Namjoon, I finally meet their gaze and offer a slight nod in acknowledgment.

Y/n: I'm Princess Lee Y/n.

A smile forms on his lips, prompting me to reciprocate with a gentle smile of my own.

King knj: I'm glad...

As the first person continues speaking, expressing that I'll soon be a part of their family, I feel a mix of emotions churning inside me

????: You are going to be a part of our family.

Then, another person approaches, introducing themselves as King Jung Hoseok. I return their smile with a polite one of my own, trying to navigate the unexpected interactions with grace.

????: I'm King jung hoseok

I was confused.

King jhs: Oh namjoon you also here ?

King Jung Hoseok looks over at King Kim Namjoon and shares a smile before speaking.

King knj: Yeah...but what are you doing here ?

King Jung Hoseok's smile falters, and his expression hints at irritation upon seeing King Kim Namjoon.

King jhs: Same what you are doing here

Sensing tension escalating between King Jung Hoseok and King Kim Namjoon, I decide to step aside, feeling like a bystander caught in the middle of their conflict.

As I move away, I notice a figure approaching. It might be someone I know, adding another layer of uncertainty to the already tense situation.

He approaches me with a warm smile, triggering a sense of familiarity, yet I struggle to place his identity

He approaches me with a warm smile, triggering a sense of familiarity, yet I struggle to place his identity. Frustration bubbles up inside me as I rack my brain, attempting to recall who he is.

Suddenly, he speaks, drawing my attention.

????: Remember?

As he reveals his identity as King Kim Seokjin, a wave of recognition washes over me, and I realize who he is. However, my initial confusion and frustration linger, causing me to furrow my brows and give him a frown.