The Queen's Desire

The Queen's Desire

Life is like exploring through outer space. You need to have a stable ship to ride on first before taking off. In outer space you start to explore the universe. You see elements and floating objects. It's perfect example are stars. They seem so tiny from afar, but it turns out to be enormous when you get to face it.

As they say, "Don't judge the book by it's cover." Poems are like the stars. Emotions—is where they start. They beyond than what you think— more than a group of words as you perceive. Each poem has it's own story to tell slowly turns into history. It deserves to be valued and gladly treasured.

They say vampires loves the dark and hates the light. Well, yes we do. Only because the light burns our flesh. But who says no vampire wished to be in the light? Some of us are tired of hiding under the shadows and living in the dark. I myself as a Vampire Queen can really say. I had a dream that I was a fairy, ever since I kept on wishing to really be. Until the universe gave me the opportunity to be one of thee. My wish has finally been granted and I felt the glee.

I am now the Queen of Star Fairies and I've been collecting stars as a remembrance to my existence. They come in various sizes and brightness. Each has it's own story to tell. Now let's open the treasure chest—wherein I placed my magical stars. Join me in reminiscing the memories of it's glow.