Chapter 14

As Shadow stomped to Tails' workshop, he looked around, not seeing the fox anywhere. The ebony hedgehog dashed outside, in the distance, he got a glance of Tails flying in the forest. Shadow followed behind him, still keeping distance from being spotted.

"I've done what you asked, Eggman." A voice was heard from the distance as Shadow's ears twitched, listening to the conversation. 

"Perfect, have you set up the camera?"

Shadow recognize the voice. Eggman! Shadow thought as he glared at Eggman and what it seemed to be Metal Sonic?

"They'll never see me coming." Eggman said and laughed. "Time, to go live!" Eggman shouted, walking back inside his base. Shadow quickly dashed back to where Sonic was. Noises of coughing was heard in the bathroom as Shadow dashed in. 

After a few minutes, Sonic eventually stopped vomiting, he stood up and washed is muzzle, as Shadow guided Sonic to the couch,

"Eggman's attacking!" Amy shouted, barging in with worry in her eye, looking at the weak Azure hedgehog on the couch. Shadow cursed under his breath and stood up. "L-let me h-help.." Sonic said weakly as he tried to stand up. "You can't, you have to stay here." Shadow protested and kept Sonic seated on the couch. "Don't come outside." Shadow said and patted Sonic on his head before smiling, Sonic purring from the gentle touch. Shadow stood up and dashed to the danger.

"Ho, Ho, Ho! How are you going to beat me without your hero with you!" Eggman shouted, laughing like a maniac before pressing on a button on his Eggmobile. A few badniks dropped from a badnik transporter, and taking action. Shadow spin dashed most of the badniks, exploding them. "There's too much! we're surrounded!" Knuckles shouted. 

"Tails! why are you doing this!" Amy shouted, the fox in the air next to Eggman smirked. "I did it for a reason." Tails growled, going closer to the pink hedgehog. "You wouldn't understand." Tails said as he held out his wrench and hit Amy on her head, knocking her unconscious. "Amy!" Knuckles shouted, catching Amy before she fell. Tails smirked before hitting Knuckles back a few steps. 

Shadow spin dashed Tails, sending him flying back onto a nearby tree as said hedgehog growled. "Shadow!!" Sonic shouted as he was in a small cage as a giant robot carried him. "Sonic!" Shadow shouted but was quickly knocked unconscious but Tails sneaking up behind him and hitting him with the wrench. 

Sonic's POV:

"Shadow!" I shouted, as I shot up and hitting my head on the cage. "I see you're awake, Sonic." Tails said, coming into the room. "T-Tails, what's gotten into you...?" I held on to the cage with the remaining strength I had. Tails walked up to my cage, smirking evilly. "Oh Sonic, I'm sorry our friendship had to end like this," Tails said, grinning. "No one will find you here." Tails said putting his hands behind his back. "W-what do y-you want from- me.." I shakily said as I started trembling. 

It took Tails a few minutes to answer, but he started chuckling and violently grabbed the bars of the cage. "I want you dead, everyone wants that from you, Sonic." Tails said and smirked. Tails looked crazy, his fur was ruffled, his tails were moving all over the place as for his ears were pinned to his head. "I watched as you were surrounded by fans, while I stood there like a background character!" Tails shouted as he growled. I lowered my ears from the noise. "When will you take me seriously, when will everyone take me seriously?!" Tails growled, violently shaking the cage. I looked him in fear while he was still shaking the cage. I started coughing and I fell back. I could see the smirk on Tails face as he watched me. 

"I hope you like it here, because you'll be staying here for a while." Tails said, still staring at me before leaving the room. 

"S-someone save me.."