Chapter 11

Auther's note:

Wow! 2k views, you guys are amazing, thank you so much for reading this story you all! You all make me very happy, and I really am sorry for not updating this story more T3T, anyways on to the story! <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•°•Shadow's POV•°•

 "Sonic, drink it." I growled putting the spoon of medicine close to his mouth. "No!" Sonic yelled pushing the spoon away. I sighed and put the spoon in my mouth and brought my face closer to his. "S-shadow, what are you doing?.." Sonic asked as I cupped his cheeck and gently pressed my lips against his releasing the medicine into his mouth. I moved my face from Sonic's burning face. "I- you- wha-!" Sonic stuttered, I chuckled and got up. "I'll do it again if you don't take your medicine," I said and went to the kitchen. "I have returned!" Amy shouted as she slammed the door open as I walked out the kitchen. "You're going to give me a heart attack if you keep doing that Amy!" Sonic shouted holding his chest. "Oops, sorry Sonikku" Amy said sitting down next to Sonic and smiled. "Sonic, why are you red, are you still sick?" Amy asked and put her hand on his forehead. "I'm fine, Really" Sonic said and moved her hand. "If you say so, I'm just looking out for you, I know how you don't like doctors, so I'm trying to avoid taking you there" Amy said and smirked at the sight that Sonic started to growl at the word Doctor. 

"You don't have to be scared, it's just a check up anyways" Amy assured. "Having Hydrophobia and having a fear of the doctor's office, if you can run on the water than you're fine" I said and a small smile appeared on my face. "I heard Tails is coming back from his little 'vacation' He's been gone for a month now, I bet he's going to be so happy to see you Sonic" Amy said and smiled cluelessly. "H-he's coming back? here?.." Sonic asked and started to panic. "Yeah, is something wrong?" Amy asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "Don't touch him, He'll calm down." I said and moved Amy's hand. "jeez, I didn't know you were a doctor" Amy said and rolled her eyes. I sat next to sonic and placed him in between my legs and gently stroked his quills. Amy glared at me as I did so and growled. "Why is he scared that Tails is coming home anyways, that's his best friend! what did you do to him Shadow!" Amy shouted and got up. "I did nothing to him, if you can't tell, he's been keeping secrets from you" I said after a while of silence. "I bet you're lying, Sonic never lies!" Amy shouted and pointed. "I'm not falling for it this time Shadow I know all your-" Amy stopped talking and turned around as she heard the door open. "Jeez, I didn't know I was gone for so long," Tails said walking inside. "Tails, you're back!" Amy smiled. "Yeah, I had to take a little break, and Shadow I actually have the antidote right here, It took longer then expected" Tails said grabbing a small serum and shaking it around. "Rose, don't make the problem bigger then it already is and go" I said as Sonic dug his face deeper into my chest fur. Amy scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I hope you know what you're doing, Shadow." Amy muttered before leaving.

"Oh, Sonic is asleep?" Tails asked pointing at him. I nodded. "He was panicking earlier," I said watching him as he moved around and snored quietly. "Well, he seems comfortable on you" Tails chuckled. I rolled my eyes and wrapped one arm around Sonic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hands hurt, even though this chapter is short, ty again for 2k reads!
Byee <3

Don't trip on the way out