Chapter 1

"You have to be kidding me?!  couldn't you tell Amy to take care of him?" The ebony hedgehog growled crossing his arms. "Everyone is busy and you are the only one who has nothing to do today, I have a lot of work to finish" The two-tailed kit explained. "Please Shadow, it's just a few days! or weeks.." The two-tailed fox begged the hedgehog as he scoffed. "Fine. But you owe me" The ebony hedgehog rolled his eyes and walked away.

....

....

I was coughing and sneezing all day. Amy was worried so she stopped by twice a day bringing gifts and taking care of me. "Thanks for taking care of me Amy," the azure hedgehog said as he sniffled and rubbed the back of his head. "It's no big deal, anything for you Sonic" Amy smiled as she put the wet towel over his head. "Now get some rest, I'll be going now" The pink hedgehog left the house. "Why did I agree to this." The ebony hedgehog rolled his eyes as he walked into Sonic's room. "Oh, shadow I didn't know you were visiting" The azure hedgehog smiled before coughing again. "Tails asked me to take care of you." Sonic was shocked for a moment as he kept sneezing and coughing. "Slow down on the talking" Shadow sat on a small chair beside the walls. Sonic was wheezing uncontrollably. "I'll get some water" Shadow stood up and went to the kitchen.

Seriously Tails never told me he was that sick. Shadow thought as he got some water and entered the room. "Here" Sonic drank the water slowly and placed it down on the small table next to his bed. "Thank, you shadow.." the azure hedgehog mumbled. "Whatever" Shadow closed his eyes and frowned. "Hey, Shadow?" Sonic said mumbling. "What do you want" Shadow growled softly. "N-nevermind.." the azure hedgehog turned away as he lay in bed with his back turned.

Hello everyone this is a short chapter, but I've to make longer chapters as the story goes on. Byee <3

Don't trip on the way out!