Chapter 10

•°•The endless cycle of Shadow's POV•°•

"Sonic, once you eat this you'll feel better!" Rouge said and put a spoon in front of Sonic's mouth. He shook his head and growled. "No! it's yucky!" Sonic shouted pushing the spoon away from his mouth. "I quit, he's you're problem for now," Rouge said handing me the spoon. "giving up already? that's not like you" I smirked. "He's gotten more stubborn" Rouge complained. "Alright, you can quit," I said before sitting down next to Sonic. "You have to take it, Sonic," I said, pouring some liquid into the spoon. "But it's disgusting," Sonic said and turned his head. I sighed. "How do you expect to get better if you don't want to take it?" I said putting the spoon closer to his mouth. "Fine, I'll take it,"

•°•Hours later•°•

"I bought a lot of gifts, I hope you like them Sonikku," Amy said and smiled giving the countless amount of bags to Sonic. "Thank you?" Sonic said putting the gifts down. "How are you feeling Sonic? are you getting better? has Shadow been treating you right? have you been taking your medicine?" Amy asked and got closer to Sonic. "U-uhh, Yes?" Sonic said moving away from Amy. I pushed Amy's face away from Sonic's. "Maybe keep your face to yourself, Rose," I growled quietly. "Whatever, Sonic can I ask a question? without you Shadow" Amy said and glared at me. "Alright then," I said and got to the kitchen.

•°•Sonic's POV•°•

"So what did you want to talk about, Amy?" I asked and sat down. "I wanted to ask, Do you.. Like Shadow?" Amy asked nervously. I felt my muzzle heat up at the question. I laughed nervously. "W-what makes you think that, Amy?" I stuttered rubbing the back of my head. "Well.. the way you act around him, even before you became sick, you've been acting stranger than normal, so I thought that you.." Amy stopped before she can finish. "Never mind, I'm probably just overreacting again," Amy said and nervously laughed. "Probably," I chuckled, Shadow walked in. "I better get going, I have something to do," Amy said and smiled before getting up and leaving. "Why are you red?" Shadow asked and put his hand on my forehead. "I'm fine!" I quickly said moving his hand from my forehead. "Are you sure?" Shadow asked and sat down next to me. I nodded and smiled. "I'm sure Shads, don't worry" I gave him a thumbs up. "If you say so." He said and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked curiously. He stayed quiet before speaking. "Somewhere," Shadow said after and chaos controlled away. Where is he going?

Sorry for the VERY late update, I'm too busy, this chapter is short, and I'm sorry for that too!
Byee <3

Don't trip on your way out