Chapter 6

<><><><><><>
Shadow POV:
<><><><><><>

"Give me the antidote," I growled at the two-tailed kit. "What are you talking about!" Miles Shouted cluelessly, I knew he was lying. "If you don't tell me what it is Your 'best friend' will die," I said pointing at Sonic as he kept coughing weakly as I Growled. He looked at Sonic, shocked as he lowered his ears. "Fine... I'll make the antidote, but it would take a while.." He pinned his ears down as he was starting to cry. "Good," I growled putting the two-tailed kit down.

Sonic was coughing non-stop now so I went up to him, He gagged running to the bathroom. "Miles better get this damn antidote soon.." I ran to sonic with a towel in hand while he was still vomiting his insides out. "B-blood?!.." Sonic shouted as he looked in the toilet. That's blood...

<><><><><>
Few hours
<><><><><>

Sonic looked weaker than before, He couldn't walk, He couldn't eat properly without vomiting, and He can't even stand up straight. I helped him up from the couch and carried him to the guest bedroom, "Y-you don't have to help me, I can h-help myself." Sonic said stuttering as he fixed himself onto the bed. "You need someone to take care of you, Sonic." I helped him and sat next to him. His cough seemed to have calmed down but was still weak. "N-no I don't, I can h-help myself," Sonic said weakly as I sighed. "Sonic lay down, you're just going to get yourself worse" I sighed helping him relax as he kept breathing heavily. "Take some rest, I'll be right back" I put the covers over him, and chaos controlled to Tails as he was working on something. 

"Shadow always has to ruin my plan-" Tails mumbled as I looked over his shoulder. "What plans are you talking about, Miles" He jumped and turned around. "U-Uhm, Noting! nothing at all!" he shuttered hiding something in his back. "That's that behind your back," I pointed to his hand which he turned around and smiled nervously. "I-it's the antidote... To cure sonic" Tails said nervously as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. "Good, because if you don't make that antidote I'll be sure to make your life a living hell." I gave him a death glare and walked up. I'm not dealing with him today. 

Sonic was already asleep so I called Rouge over to watch over him while I focus on Tails. "So you want me to watch over Blue?" Rouge asked in confusion. "Yes, Rouge, I explained it to you five times already," I growled crossing my arms. "Fine, I'll do it, but what do I get after your back" Rouge said with a serious face, I sighed and handed her a jewel. "I'll give you this if you watch over-" She snatched the Jewel from my hands. "I'll do it, This is pretty," Rouge said admiring the jewel. "Alright, way to say thank you," I growled as I chaos controlled to Tails workshop. "Shadow will never know, I just need a Des-" Tails stopped and turned around as I growled. "You need a what? and what will I never know?" I growled as he turned around. "I-it's nothing, I was just talking to myself as usual," Tails said nervously and shrugged and went back to his work. "As I said, I'm working on the antidote," Tails said as he poured some liquid into a bottle. "What's in the bottle," I asked curiously, I didn't trust him at all at this point. "The antidote!" He said quickly and nervously. "Alright? How long do you need to finish." I glared at the bottle, it looked familiar, To a similar poison used in the ARK...

What Is Tails planning...

Sorry for this chapter to come out this, there was a lot going on and I was very busy, more chapters coming tomorrow possibly, so i hope you enjoyed this chapter, goodbye <3

Don't trip on your way out :D