Chapter 8

<><><><><><>
Shadow's POV:
<><><><><><>

"Since Sonic stopped coughing and vomiting, maybe we could go to a hospital to give him a check-up?" Amy asked while looking at Tails was more focused on this serum than the conversation. "Yeah yeah." He said paying no attention to Amy in front of him. "What's so important that you can't look at me, Tails?" Amy complained, He still paid no attention, and kept moving around the serum he had in his hand. "If you're going to ignore me then don't talk to me for the rest of the day" Amy huffed, leaving the workshop, the only reason I stayed was that I wanted to ask about the serum. "So, is the serum finished?" I asked observing from behind. "Almost, just give me a few more days, maybe I'll have it ready for ya so you can get back to fighting with Sonic, maybe even wishing he was dead yourself." Tails mumbled the last sentence which I heard, I kept quiet and observed. "You need to be patient, Shadow." Tails blurted while pouring something into the serum. "Whatever." I huffed and left the room. something's telling me that Tails is planning something. 

"Sonic, wake up" I shook the blanket that was over him and he groaned. "F-five more m-minutes.." he shifted and snored quietly. I rolled my eyes and picked him up, "Why can't I sleep!" He pouted and got up, I chuckled and helped him downstairs. "Morning guys!" Amy waved, knuckles leaning against the wall opening his eyes and nodding.  "G-good morning" Sonic waved and smiled. "I was planning for all of us to go somewhere, have a little break from fighting so much, what do you guys think?" Amy asked looking at everyone. "I think it's a great idea, to be honest," Tails said walking in. "I'm in, I guess" Knuckled mumbled. I nodded and looked at Sonic who was still thinking about this idea. "I-I guess I can" Sonic smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Perfect! I'll text rouge and ask her if she wants to come with us" Amy said grabbing her phone, I put Sonic to sit down on the couch and I stared at Knuckles, for some reason he seemed to be paranoid. "Knuckles, when are you free?" Amy looked at knuckles, He opened one eye and turned to Amy, and replied. "Maybe, tomorrow" He closed his eyes. "Alright! we'll go tomorrow, I have a lot planned for Saturday!" Amy said excitedly. 

"Speaking of tomorrow, I can't make it," Tails blurted out looking at Amy. "How come?" Amy asked confused. "Well, I have inventions to work on, I have somewhere to go and I need to get some materials for a project I'm working on" tails explained, Amy looked at him annoyed and huffed. "Fine then, but we're going to a place that's better than your silly work," Amy said getting up. "Where are you going?" Knuckles asked, Amy turned around and smiled, it looked as if she wanted to kill someone. "I'm going to talk Tor Rouge, text me if u need anything!" she said before running off. "H-how does she have so much e-energy," Sonic said, I chuckled and shrugged. Knuckles had sat down on the couch and stared at Sonic. "U-uh..." Sonic was clearly uncomfortable but knuckles kept staring. What the fuck is going on.

I fakely cleared my throat and knuckles snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, sorry Sonic" He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head. I glared at him and scoffed. "Knuckles, Maybe you should go." I said getting up, "Uhm, sure, I'll talk to you guys later," Knuckles said leaving. 

Why am I being so protective now all of a sudden, what is this feeling. what's wrong with me, Do I.. Like that Faker?! What?! No, I can't, it's not like he'll feel the same anyway.. why is he the only one on my mind, why am I thinking about him... Do I like him?...

Hello, peeps sorry for the wait! I had a busy day, as always T-T, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay safe out there and have a blessed week! Byee <3

Don't trip on your way out. :D