Chapter 9

•°•Shadow's POV•°•

"Sonikku!~" Amy shouted barging in. "Be quiet!" I whispered, Sonic moved around and groaned. "Oh, I didn't know Sonic was asleep, I bought a lot of gifts.." Amy said sadly putting the stacks of bags down. "I swear, I have a lot of PINK bags in the trash because of you" I mumbled angrily. "well you're in a bad mood, what seems to be bothering you?" Amy asked bringing her face closer to mine. I growled and moved her away from my face. "Alright then, mister grumpy pants," Amy said and scoffed. "Why are you here, don't you have anything better to do?" I growled looking at Sonic. "Well, I haven't seen Tails in a while, he's probably out doing his own thing," Amy said rolling her eyes. "Whatever, you can visit later" I crossed my arms. "Whatever just make sure to give him this," Amy said taking a bottle out of the bag. "And what is that?" I asked pointing at the bottle. "Oh this? the last time I was here he was having trouble eating, So I searched online for a pill for eating and I found one, It's called-" I cut Amy off quickly and scoffed. "He doesn't need it, I already gave him something to eat, and he ate it without any problems," I growled. "Maybe, you should leave now," I said looking at Sonic again as he moved around and snored quietly. "Alright, bye Shadow," Amy growled and left. I sighed and rubbed Sonic's ear to help him relax, a small purr could be heard from him and I smiled slightly.

•°•Hew hours later•°•

"C'mon Shadow! let me see Sonic!" Amy shouted, Sonic covered his ears and groaned. "Stop shouting!" I growled. "Oh c'mon, I know the best way to fix sonic, you're just making it worse!" Amy shouted making Sonic growl holding his ears. I sighed and growled. "If you stop shouting maybe I'll let you close to him," I growled pushing her outside the room. "I just want to see Sonic," Amy pouted. "You'll see him IF he comes out of his room," I said crossing my arms. Amy rolled her eyes and walked out. "Tell Sonic I said hi for me!" Amy said before running off.

"I-is she gone?" Sonic asked looking over the railing of the stairs, I nodded. Sonic froze and dashed to the bathroom. I ran after him. I gently rubbed his back as he violently vomited. 'Not again,' I thought as I wiped his mouth as he was done. "Are you alright?" I asked as I helped him up. He nodded and winced before collapsing on the floor. "Woah, take it easy" I gently picked him up and carried him to the living room. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked worriedly, He nodded. "I'll make you something to eat," I said and walked to the kitchen. "W-what if T-Tails doesn't M-make the A-antidote?.." Sonic looked at the ground. "Don't say that, If he doesn't I'll kick his ass" I growled placing a bowl of food on the table. A small smile could be seen on Sonic's face as he started to eat. I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Rouge standing on the other side.

"What brings you here Rouge" I glared at her and allowed her to come in. "I haven't seen Big blue in a while, It took me a year to find that damn artifact, so I want to check on him," Rouge said sitting down beside Sonic. "Hey big blue, you feeling alright?" Rouge asked. Sonic nodded. "I got you this," Rouge said giving Sonic a small box. "Yes, I made it myself, I wanted to give it to you before, but I wanted to give it to you now," Rouge said and smiled. Sonic opened the box and his eyes lit up. It was a small golden pendant with a picture of the group on the inside. "I hope you like it, I also got you this, it helps with the vomiting, I've got some complaints from you know-who about you vomiting," Rouge said handing me a bottle. "Are you sure thi-" I was cut off by Rouge speaking after. "of course it works hun, I use it all the time," Rouge assured. "If you say so," I mumbled.

'I'm in for trouble now that Rouge is back from that mission, I'll hope she doesn't get in the way'

This took me 2 days to type oml, But it was worth it! I'm so sorry that I was gone for so long, I'll try my best to update this story more! Byee <3
Don't trip on the way out :D