Chapter 13

I'm so sorry for the long wait of chapter 13, I've just been really busy lately, I'll try my best to keep updating this story, anyways, Starting the chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon let me at least close to him!" Amy shouted as Shadow had his hand on Amy's face pushing her away. "No, you may not," Shadow growled as he pushed Amy out of the room, and close and locked the door. "You can't keep him to yourself all the time, Shadow!" Amy shouted as she aggressively banged on the door waking Sonic up. Sonic groaned and got up. "What's.. happening?" Sonic asked as he stretched and yawned. "Nothing for you to worry about." Shadow said as he walked up to Sonic and held his chin. 

"Are you okay now?" Shadow asked as he looked at Sonic's tired face. Sonic's face heated up in seconds from the sudden touch. "I-I'm fine, seriously," Sonic said and pulled his face away and turned his head as Shadow chuckled. 

"Since you're awake, want anything to eat?" Shadow asked as he went to the door. Sonic turned his head to face Shadow, smiled and nodded. "Chili dogs," Sonic said as his eyes sparkled. 

As Shadow got to the kitchen, Tails suddenly appeared behind him. "Holy chaos-!" Shadow shouted as he held his chest. "So much for a peaceful day, what do you want." Shadow growled. "I'm curious, may I take Sonic... Somewhere?" Tails asked as a faked a smile. Shadow thought about it for a moment. "No." Shadow said and crossed his arms. "Why not?" Tails growled. "Because I don't trust you. Where would you take him." Shadow asked raising an eyebrow. Tails hesitated to answer and back up slowly. "Uhh, to a Chao garden?" Tails said and shrugged. Shadow rolled his eyes and turned around. "No." Shadow growled. "You're acting like he's a kid, he needs to get out more anyways." Tails growled crossing his arms and rolled his eyes. "To keep him away from you." Shadow mumbled as he looked through the cabinet. "Fine, be that way." Tails growled and walked to his workshop. 

"What happened?" Sonic asked as he slowly came down stairs. "Nothing." Shadow simply said with a small smile. "Okay," Sonic said and sneezed. Shadow put a plate of chili dogs on the table where Sonic sat. Sonic's eyes sparkled as he took a bite of one. 

Sonic hummed as he continued to munch on the Chili dogs. "Looks like you're enjoying it." Shadow said and chuckled. Sonic nodded and head. "It's delicious!" 

Shadow placed a cup of coffee and sat down beside Sonic. 

Sonic laid his head on Shadow's shoulder, still eating the chili dog as Shadow drank his coffee. Shadow gave a glance at Sonic before turning his head away. 

This is awkward.. Shadow thought as a tint of pint appeared on his muzzle. Shadow lightly moved Sonic's head as he heard his quiet snores, he laid Sonic down onto the couch. 

I need a word with that fox.

-------------------------------------------------------

This chapter took me a month bc of school

Don't trip on your way out!