Chapter 12

"Tails would never do that, would he?" Amy asked sitting next to Sonic. He nodded and sighed. "That can't be right, why would he poison you? It doesn't sound like him at all." Rouge said and placed her hand on the table. "It really doesn't sound like him at all, I don't want to believe you on this Sonic, but he has been talking about how envy he was when you were getting all the credit about that last fight with Eggman." Knuckles said. "He's envy of Sonic? Now I don't believe a word anyone is saying, why would he be envious?" Rouge asked and crossed her arms. "I found proof actually, most of it was in his lab just laying around," Shadow said placing a book on the table. "Let me read it, I need proof that none of you are lying to me," Amy said snatching the book and opening it. Her mouth dropped after reading the first part and her ears lowered. "I believe you, but... why would he want to poison us?" Amy asked giving Rouge the book. "Poison us? Tails is a genius but that's not like him at all, all these pages are just the same words," Knuckles stated as he flipped through the pages. "So you're telling me, Sonic isn't sick, He's poisoned!?" Rouge shouted going over to him. Shadow nodded and sat down next to him. "Sonic must be having the worst summer ever, he's so quiet." Amy said and pinned her eyes to her head.

"Hey guys, have you see my-" Tails stopped at the sight of everyone in the room as knuckles held out the book. "W-what are you doing with that book knuckles?" Tails said and laughed nervously. "What does it look like?" Knuckles said throwing the book to Rouge. "Seriously, give me the book!" Tails growled. "What's in the book Tails?" Amy asked putting on an act. "I-it's a secret, now can I have it back!" Tails replied. Sonic covered his mouth and dashed upstairs. "Shit.." Shadow cursed and ran upstairs after Sonic. "Really guys, give it back, I need it" Tails said and held out his hand for the book. "For?" Rouge asked. "A-a project I'm doing to help with Sonic's Illness," Tails replied quickly and snatched the book. "Hey!" Rouge shouted.

•°•Shadow's POV•°•

I wiped Sonic's mouth and gently picked him up. "You okay?" I asked, I know it was a stupid question because he didn't look okay at all. "D-do I look okay?" Sonic stuttered digging his face into my chest fur. "Poor Blue, I would be sad too if my best friend poisoned me" Rouge said patting his back. "I feel so bad, and here I thought he just had a small cold.." Amy said in a sad and worried tone in her voice. I placed Sonic back on the couch and sat next to him. "Can't we just report Tails? we have all the evidence we need to do so" Knuckles suggest. "Did you hear how dumb that idea was Knuckles? We can't report Tails, what sense does that make," Amy growled and glared at Knuckles. "He's a gadget genius, but he lacks common sense, to be honest with you Knuckles, it sounds like a solid plan, but if he's able to hid is gadgets in his tails he'll be able to escape easily, so that won't exactly work." Rouge said and hummed. "K-knowing T-Tails, he's able to do a-almost anything, it would be i-impossible for that i-idea to w-work." Sonic blurted out as he turned his head. "Sonic is right, maybe we should just play along until we can confront him?" Amy suggested. "So you mean, catch him in the act?" Rouge asked and Amy nodded. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh, hey guys! sooo umm, YES I KNOW IT'S SHORT
But don't worry, byeee <3 (this chapter meant nothing but-)

Don't trip on your way out  :D