Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1

Start from the beginning

Ash: Really, I guess it's less mischievous than the Hoopa I know.

Gloria: And what did the one you knew did?

Ash: It may seems far-fetched but it summoned Legendaries to battle them in the past.

Bruno: I think we're getting off track here. Sorry, we haven't introduce ourselves yet I'm-

Ash: Bruno, yeah I met you before, or at least the other you from my world.

Bea: Another world?

Ash: You see I'm not from this world. I've been to other place like in the Ultra Space or the mirror world.

"I'm quite familiar with you guys as well, Chuck, Korrina and Bea, but I haven't met you guys before?" He gestured toward Gloria, Scottie and Bettie.

Gloria: Good day, I'm Gloria!

Scottie: Hi, I'm Scottie.

Bettie: And I'm Bettie.

Ash: Scottie and Bettie: are you siblings?

Bettie: Yup!

She says as the twin's Pikachu came out to greet Ash's.

Scottie: I see they're getting along.

Bettie: So what's with the costume?

Ash: Hmm, This? It's an outfit of an Aura Guardian.

Korrina: Aura Guardian? So is that your Sygna Suit?

Ash: You could say that, this outfit is especially special to the Lucario line.

Bruno: Hmm, and why's that?

Ash: Back in my world, just north of Pewter City lies the Kingdom of Rota, it was the home to a Aura Guardian Hero, Sir Aaron. He wore this outfit that I received from Queen Ilene as a gift. He had a Lucario who he'd sealed in this staff to keep him safe, but unfortunately they both eventually passed.

Korrina: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Ash: It's ok, he did it for a reason. Ever since that has happened my manipulation with Aura has awaken and I began practicing it. It was thanks to that that I'm here with my Lucario.

Lucario stood beside him and gave a nod and grunt, as in agreeing with him.

Bea: So you're training all of your Fighting Types?

Ash: Not all, Some are trading elsewhere with different type like my Heracross with Leavanny or Pignite with my other Fire types.

Chuck: Your Pokémon are all hard workers I see, by why is a Ralts here?

Ash: You see, this Ralts who I nicknamed Arthur to differentiate with his sister is interested in becoming a Gallade.

Bruno: It does make sense for a male Ralts yearning to become a Gallade rather than a Gardevoir.

Arthur hearing this gave him a look.

Bruno: Uh whoops, Sorry.

Ash: He's here to watch them how to fight in close range. For now he's just learning.

Arthur looked up at him and tried to tell him something.

Ash: What's that? You want to battle as well.

Arthur nodded as he became pumped up.

Ash: Alright then, anyone of you would like to spare with him.

Scottie: Sure, this is a good chance for Tyrogue to learn how to fight.