Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together

Start from the beginning

That seemed to calm them down a bit, signalling Prowl to continue. "You see, the thing is, all of you are human reincarnation of Remix's band mates..." Prowl, one by one, pointed at Andrew, "Beats," then Josh, "Pedalizer," then Daphine, "Chorus," Raoul, "Forte," and finally Spike, "Sharp.".

"Holy crap..." Andrew whispered in awe.

"So, when Remix was baptized that one time, were her band mates... were we there as well?" Raoul asked.

Vaughan walked over towards her friends as she spoke. "Yes. You guys were there supporting her, well, me, for my decision, in fact you gave me so much support that all of you ended up getting baptized as well."

"Which means not only did Primus preserve your life, but ours as well." Andrew realized, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whoa... that's deep." Josh commented.

"Wait a minute, there's one thing I don't get. That whole light show display we made back there, gave us our armour and Vaughan got her Remix memories back. So, why did we get our Cybertronian memories back?" Raoul asked.

"That is unclear to us as well Raoul." Optimus answered.

"Maybe Vaughan was given a jumpstart or something when Soundwave gave her her powers." Blaster suggested.

"Probably, but I don't know what to make of it either." Vaughan admitted.

"So... what now?" Spike asked.

The room feel silent.

What to do now indeed.

******

Vaughan was chilling in her apartment building later that night.

She tossed and turned in bed, having trouble sleeping. Well, who could blame her? It's been a eventful day.

All night she couldn't stop mumbling words as she slept.

"Oh show me the way.... and I'm sure I'll stay...."

******

Vaughan stepped onto Julliard property the next morning.

Tired and weak was what she was feeling today. She hadn't quite fully recovered from the whole event that happened yesterday.

The part of the school that got hit from the Decepticons, which was partially her fault, was still there and construction workers were cleaning up the debris.

"Hey Vaughan!"

She looked up to see her friends waiting for her near the entrance.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" She greeted, walking towards them.

"School is still closed." Raoul replied. "The earliest the school will be open is tomorrow."

"You don't think I'll get in trouble for this, would you?" Vaughan asked. "I mean, it was kind of my fault."

"I'm sure it will be fine Vaughan. It was an accident in a way. How were supposed to know that we would transform into robot beings and fire out a 'kamehameha' at the Decepticons?" Andrew reasoned.

"I suppose your right." Vaughan shrugged.

"I just wish there was a way for the rest of us to remember our memories back on Cybertron. With us also being reincarnation of Cybertronian musicians." said Josh. 

"Yeah, it would have been so cool to remember all that stuff. You know, before we all kind of, kicked the bucket." Spike agreed. 

"Yeah I know, but hey! We all still have great memories now! I mean think about it, after everything that has happened to us, we're all still together." said Daphine. 

Vaughan smiled. "Daphine is right. In fact, why don't we keep on making more memories? What's something we can all do together? Jam out like we all used to?" Vaughan suggested. 

After some thinking, Raoul's face lit up as she stood up to his feet from sitting on a bench. "The band competition!"

"A competition?" Josh perked up. 

"Well, it's not really a competition per say, but more like a musical showcase." Raoul clarified. "It's fun, I took part in it last year. It's pretty much the only time students and non-Julliard students came come together and well, have fun. Every year the showcase raises money for Charity." 

"Oh neat-o. I like the sound of that." Andrew smirked. 

"So if we're going to enter into the showcase, we're gonna need a band." Spike spoke up. 

"How about we get the old band back together?" Raoul suggested. "Like old times? And how knows? Maybe jamming together might help the rest of us get our old memories back."

"I'm so in!" Daphine squealed. 

"I'm down!" Josh exclaimed. 

"Me too!" Andrew agreed. 

"Count me in." Spike added. 

"What do you say Vaughan?" Raoul asked as all eyes were on her. 

"Well, I think we're going to need a few more members, but never the less, I want in." Vaughan smiled.

Everyone cheered as they put their hands together in a huddle, then they swung them up in the air, cheering as loud as their voices could carry them. 

The band was back together again.