But I saw something, unread chats between her and Bianca. This girl wouldn't leave n/n alone. Constantly talking about how she knew me, our past situationship, how she was besties with Himiko.

Toga couldn't stand her. No one did. In fact, they all hated her.

Not to mention she was way too clingy for my liking. It's not like I wasn't talking to other girls, I was terrible at that time. But that wasn't a reason to go and tell y/n all of that, she'd lose trust for me.

It was one of the reasons I lashed out y/n the day we went out and I paid for her hair and nails. I apologised for it though, I just never really gave her a reason for why I did it.

Although we're kind of not on good terms right now, I didn't want any more stuff about me in the past coming to the surface. I don't talk about any of that for a reason.

I parked outside her little apartment, last time I checked it was a small one bedroom flat. Her lights were on, so she was definitely home.

Kiego was out of London for the week, something about going up to see his mum in Brighton. So I knew she was alone.

I could hear a small voice, telling me not to go in there and cause trouble. Telling me to just go back to n/n's house and sleep it off. But I was already out of the car and breaking the front door to the flat, there was no turning back.

I went up the stairs and knocked on her green door, she didn't ask who it was, she just opened the door to me with a large grin on her face.

"Well look who it is, I'm guessing your girlfriend isn't giving you enough attention, so poor little Shigz came here to seek comfort in Bianca." She laughed with a hand on her chest.

I pushed her aside and stepped into her house, she had on a nothing but a sports bra and tight shorts. She must've taken everything else off when she saw me at the door, because a long purple night dress was situated in the middle of her floor.

"I came here to tell you to leave me the fuck alone. You know how much arguments you caused between me and y/n? She practically hates me now." I yelled, not once looking down at her almost naked body in front of me.

She shut the door and continued to widely grin at me. She had a glass of wine in her left hand, sipping it seductively before walking towards me. "I was waiting for you to come here you know? It was only a matter of time Tomura."

She began to slide her small cream fingers against my chest. Biting her lip as she slid down to the bottom of my torso, I slapped her hand away and stepped back. "I'm not here for any of that. Just leave me and my girlfriend alone Bianca, I'm not playing with you anymore."

"Why come here when you could've just called me on the phone? Oh wait, you blocked my five numbers." She laughed.

I sucked my teeth. "Do you really not understand how fucking weird that is? Calling me on five different numbers like you're my bitch or something?"

"Oh, am I not?" She replied sarcastically, tilting her head to the side with a straight face.

I lost control of myself, one moment I was standing there with my poker face, the next moment I was going around smashing everything in her living room. She began to scream and shout, telling me to stop, but I didn't.