SCOTT KNOWS

Dear Diary, 

Chris is in his world press tour. He has been traveling all around the world and he has been calling me every single day. Lisa has been visiting for a few days and we had some fun. Since she knows that Chris and I had been dating, she came to me so I won't be bored. I had a lot of work but she came and we go out to eat and shop. She is super exited that I'm Chris girlfriend. 

One day she went back to Boston and I was sleeping in the livingroom when I heard the bell ring. I wasn't expecting noone. I opened the door and saw that it was Scott. 

"Hey bitch!!!" He said as he hugged me. I was in shock! 

"Scott?!" I asked. "What are you doing here?" 

"Well mom said you were alone and I came to visit. I missed my bitch and I missed going out and have drinks. Soo... let's get you ready to find you a man!" Scott said. Oh no! How can I say that I was dating his brother?

"Umm Scott... sorry but I can't go find a guy. We could go out for drinks but not guys. I'm dating someone" I said looking down. 

"What? Since when?" He asked as he sat me on the couch, wanting to know all the details. 

"A few months ago." I said smiling a little. 

"Where did you meet him?" He asked. 

"In a park, while I was walking Mika" I said, it wan't a lie. 

"What's his name?" He asked. 

"Chris" I said quietly. I was ready to tell him the truth. 

"Chris? That's weird that it has the same name as Chris, my brother" He said laughing. I laughed with him but my laugh was a little nervous. Just then my cellphone rang and saw that it was Chris and his name on the screen has a heart (Chris idea). His eyes landed on the screen and he grab my phone. 

"Hello?" He said amiling, then his smile left and he looked at the phone. "Chris?" He said with a shock face. "Why are you calling Lucy baby? Wait are you and Lucy dating?" Scott asked. "Bullshit. You never call Lucy baby before. What's going on between you guys? Hell yeah she will explain." Scott said looking at me. Then he hang up.

"Explain" He said crossing his arms. Then I received a text Chris. With a Sorry baby :(

"Well... Chris and I are dating. But we haven't told anyone because we want to keep this as much private as possible. Your mom knows already but that is it. " I said.

"Why didn't you Tell me? I thought we were friends. I were having so happy to have you as my sister-in-law. Wait. Wasn't Chris dating Ana?" Scott asked.

"No, it's just a rumor they started because they need publicity for the movie." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's a publicity stand then." He confirmed. I nodded my head and went to grab a drink. I made a drink and gave it to Scott. That was in a bit of a shock but then he got over it. We catch up talking about his life, we then agreed to keep the relationship a secret. Then we got ready and went out for drinks but no boys.

Later that night, I talked to Chris.

"How did he handle it?" Chris asked through the phone.

"Pretty well actually. He was upset at first but then he got used to the idea. He was actually happy." I said as I lay down in bed.

"I'm glad baby. I'm sorry I couldn't explain to him. But I didn't know what to say. I got scared to mess things up."He said.

"It's all right. So what are you doing?" I asked as I got comfortable in bed.

"Nothing just resting. We finished interviews and I'm in the hotel talking to the most beautiful girl in my world. What about you?" He asked.

"Just here in bed talking to this really great guy."I said smiling a little bit. Felt like a teenager talking to her boyfriend.

"Gosh I wish I could be there with you. I miss you a lot. I think we are going to go to LA next week for the premiere and some interviews. I want you to go with me." He said.

"I  thought you supposed to go with Ana, since she is your fake girlfriend" I said quietly.

"But I want to go with you. You can go as my assistant. But I want you by my side, okay?" He said.

"Okay. I'll go with you. I miss you." I said quietly to the phone.

"Me too baby girl I miss you. I love you. You should rest tomorrow it will be another day. I send you kisses and all my love. I love you, never forget that" He said.

We hang up and then I started writing on you. Can't wait to have him back. I should rest. Scott is going to pick me up from work and we are going shopping.  Goodnight.

Xoxoxo,

Lucy