LOS ANGELES

Dear Diary,

A few months had passed and Chris and I are still friends with benefits. We hook up most of times. We used protection but I still went and got birth control pills. We don't want to get pregnant. A few days ago, I went to his house and opened it and walked in.

"Hello!!? Someone home?" I called.

"In the kitchen!" I heard Chris screamed. I went and said hi to him. He said hi back and his back was facing me. He was reading some papers. He stuck his lips out for me to kiss him. I looked around to make sure noone was around and kiss his lips. I sat next to him and felt his hand on my leg.

He told me that he was reading some things. Some congress man wanted to join him for some proyect. I told him that I was going to L.A. for my birthday since I had a family event and wanted to know if he can doggysit Mika.

"I was going to ask you to doggysit Dodger. I'm also going to L. A this weekend. We should fly together." He said smiling at me.

"Well... I already bought the tickets." I said.

"Coach?" he asked.

"Yeah."I said getting up and going for some water.

"Upgrade to first class and sit with me" He said.

"Sorry but no... Not enough cash" I said.

"I'll pay" He said.

"Sorry nop! I won't accept your money" I said. He rolled his eyes and then walked up to me. He kissed me hard and passionate on the lips. I pushed him alittle trying to catch my breath.

"What was that for?" I asked. I looked around making sure noone saw.

"I don’t know, I like it when you challenge me. And say no to me."He said. I smirk and teased him. Repeating the word No. He growled and kissed me again.

" What about Scott?"I asked, I asked a little nervous

" He went out with some friends. I don’t think he is coming back soon."  He said kissing my neck.

" Wait... We can't. I'm on my period"I said looking down a little embarrased.

"So? A real warrior is not afraid to put some blood on their sword" He smirked at me. I looked at him surprised. I never done that. My ex would always say that was disgusting. Even if I get really horny on my period time thanks to all the hormones. And this man was telling me that it was okay? Wow!

"But only if you feel comfortable" He said looking at my eyes. Maybe since I was looking at him in surprised.

"I would love to... But isn't disgusting for you?" I asked blushing like a teenager.

"Of course not... It's normal and even better. It will slip in and out real smooth. You never done it?" He asked cupping my cheek with his hand.

I shook my head No. He smiled and kissed me softly.

"oh darling... I could teach you so many things."He said in a husky voice.

" You are enjoying this aren't you? " I asked. He picked me up and placed my legs around his waist.

"Hell yeah" He said looking at my face and kissing me softly and then passionate. We went to his room and had sex. And it was true. I enjoyed it sooo much!

After sex we stayed in bed and talked about our plans. Since I was going to spend the night in a hotel with mom and dad, since my aunt's house was going to be full of family, Chris offered his house. I couldn't accept. Chris offered to drive me to my aunt's house so I could get ready. We were leaving on Saturday really early and then we will meet on the airport on Sunday afternoon to fly back to Boston. We were going to fly in the same plane but he was going to be first class  and I was going to be flying coach.