BOSTON

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up early and actually went for a jog. I took Mika with me. We went to the park. I checked my new buddy next door. I checked the hole but didn't see him, so I left him a bone shape treat.

Mika and I went to run in the park, when I checked the fence hole I saw the treat wasn't there. So I placed another and went home. I took a shower and got ready. Ashley was going to show me around Boston. We were going to meet down town.

When I was ready, I heard music next door. Finally I heard some sound from that house. I thought Buddy was all alone. After I got ready I made breakfast and ate. I gave breakfast to Mika and then left, no before getting my face mask.

I met Ashley in the café. We fist bump and she took me to see Boston. She showed me the cafés. The park, museums, mall and shopping centers. We drove in her car. I gave her an adress of the school I was going to Work. It looked like a nice school. And it was not so far from home.

"Have you seen any Marvel movies?" She asked.

"Yes, I have. I love them. Why?" I asked.

"Well... There is a rumor that Chris Evans has a house here in Boston." She said.

"I'm more of Team Iron man."I said laughing. "Doesn't he lives in L.A?" I asked.

"Yes... But he also has a house here and I think he is staying here in Boston since the Pandemic and to be close to his family. He is a family guy" She said in a dreamy voice.

I laughed a little and looked through the window. Then we went to get some coffee and talk. To know each other better. She was working her ass off in the café to pay her nursing school. She lived with a friend and had a  boyfiend. She has family outside of Boston and she liked dancing. She couldn't wait to be vaccinated, so she can go club dancing.

"You are soo invited. They say that teachers know how to party. Specially you!" She said laughing.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah! You are a latina chica! Fuego. Muy caliente" She said in a weird accent.

We laughed so hard and then she took me home.

"Wow! This is your house? I should be an elementary teacher. " She said.

"Nop, is the Johnson's house. They let me stay here because of the cultural program. I just have to take care of it. " I said. I asked her If she wanted to see the house but she said another day since she has some homework. I  told her she was always welcome and then got out of the car.

I was welcomed by Mika. I hugged her and opened the back door to let her play. I grab a book and read while she played. I was reading when I heard the next door neighbors again. I think they were having a barbeque because it smelled delicious. I heard a Splash and some little kids laughing. It sounded like my neighbors were a family. I smiled and grab my phone to call my family.

I talked to them for like hours and then took a bath and read a book. Then I watched a movie and then grab this diary to practice my english writting.

Goodnight! Xoxo,

Lucy