OH MY!

*SMUT CONTENT*

Dear Diary,

This holidays were sooooo crazy! MANY MANY THINGS HAF HAPPENED! I never knew this mexican 28 year old was going to be living this life. I had a job that I loved, friends that I adore and an adopted family that loved me.

Yeah! Chris and Scott's family adopted me heheh. Lisa had adopted me for the holidays which I was grateful since my whole family was in Mexico and the only family I had in the states, was my mother's sister in L.A.

On Thanksgiving we had such a lovely evening. I made ham and a punking pie. We had turkey and a lot of delicious food. We watched the football game and movies. Chris was so nice to me. I was sooo full. When it was time to go to sleep. Everyone got a bedroom and I had to stay in Chris room. We talked the whole night about life and then we fell to sleep. We woked up in each other's arms.

A few days passed and Chris wanted some tickets for some football game. We went online and saw two tickets available. Then I called a favor from the father of one of my student to buy me the ticket, since he worked in the stadium and when Chris went online again, there were sold out. He was upset since he really wanted to go, which will make the Present much much better.

On Christmas eve, something happened. It was normal night, we put the presents under the tree, we drank beer and played games. I think we all drank a little too much that we didn't know what we were doing. When we had all go to sleep, Chris and I went to his room. I washed my face and tried taking my dress off. I was going to wear some of his shorts and t-shirt.i tried to take down the zipper from my dress but I couldn't.

"Chris?" I asked walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He asked as he looked up from his phone. He was sitting in his bed.

"Can you help me?" I asked standing infront of him and put my hair to the side. He got up and started working on the zipper. He pulled it down and saw my bear back. Then he did something that changed everything. He gave me a soft light kiss on my neck.

That kissed changed everything. That kissed made me get all hot and made me moan.

"God... I love the sound of that" Chris whispered at my ear.

"Maybe you should make me moan more often" I whispered back, teasing him like we always do. We teased each other but this time, it felt real. He spun me around and kissed me. With force and passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his hair a little. He moaned in my mouth and teased my lower lip. I opened my mouth a little and his tongue went inside of me and dance around mine.

His hands roamed around my back and landed on my ass.

"So it true... Chris Evans is an ass man"I said.

" Yeah... And you sure had one"He said as he started kissing my neck and then we went to his bed. Then we stopped and looked at each other.

"What are we doing?" I asked as his eyes were on mine and his hands were on my waist. My dress half way down and his chest naked.

"I think we are about to have sex." He said kissing me again and kissing my neck.

"But we are friends, wouldn't that be weird? I'm not ready to have a relationship." I said rolling my eyes back with pleasure.

"we could be fuck buddies" He said kissing my neck.

"Okay... We will talk business later." I said as I rolled him over and kissed his neck and chest and started going down. I was just in my underwear and he was just with his jeans. I started taking off his jeans and he stood in boxers. I could see his package and I liked what I saw. I putted his dick on my mouth and started sucking. He moaned and rolled his eyes back. He moaned my name once or twice and curse under his breath. He then grab my face and pulled me to his face and kissed me.

"L, you drive me crazy..." He whispered and I started to ride him. He felt so good. I mean, I had hooked up with other man before. But he knew what he was doing. We had teased so many times and had a lot of sexual tension but I never thought that this was going to happened.

He grabed my breast on his large hands and sat up to suck on them. That made me moaned and move faster. He then pulled my hair a little and rolled me over and now he was on top of me and started moving faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum" I said.

"Cum for me, babygirl" he said as he grab my breats and squeeze them as  he moved faster and then I felt my body started to have an orgasm and then he moved faster and then he took his dick out and cum all over my stomach.

I then remember that he didn't wear an condom.

He started to breath deeper and collapsed next to me. His breaths were quick.

"If I moved. All your sperm is going to get on the bed" I said causing him to laugh and went to grab toilet paper and he cleaned me up.

"Young lady... We need a shower" He said as he grab my hand and took me to his bathroom and we both took a shower. We both washed each other and then we changed into shorts and a t-shirt. We then went to bed. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"It was awsome. You were great" He said as he made circles in my back.

"It wasn't my first rodeo" I said.

"I know" He said laughing.

"You were not bad at all. You sure have America's ass" I said which caused him to laugh.

"Want to talk about what we did?" He asked.

"Chris.... You know what I think about relationships. I don’t want anything serious" I said as I caress his arm. "But I don’t want to loose you or your family. You guys and Ash are the only ones I trust here." I said hugging him more.

"Look... You know about my fear of commitment. You know that whenever I date someone, I always loose them because of the pressure of my fans or social media. I don’t want to loose you. You are a really cool girl and friend. I enjoy your company and well you are so good in bed. But we both don't want anything... So.... " He said.

" Maybe we should leave this as a one thing. And don't tell anyone"I said.

"Agree. Best friends like always" He said.

"Yeah. Best buddies like always" I said.  We both laugh and then fell asleep.

The next morning, we opened presents and Chris was so happy to received his tickets. He gave me a wonderful surprise. Tickets to go to L.A. and he bought two more tickets. One for my dad and one for mom. That made me cry. And he gave me passes for Disneyland. I cried and hugged him. So tomorrow  I fly to L.A, California to see my family. I'M SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY AND I JUST CAN’T TAKE MY MIND OFF FROM CHRIS AND OUR CHRISTMAS EVE SEX.

Xoxoxo,

LUCY