"Do you want to be friends mr.kim? How old are you?" Jungkook questioned him before pulling his hand away from the elder's hold.

"I am pretty young. Definitely young enough for you doll." Taehyung answered vaguely.. one thing he hates is talking about his age because everytime he does.. he remembers that he will be in his thirties in a few months which makes him feel old.

"But you look older than me. And please stop calling me pet names before he know each other and become friends." Jungkook said as he smiled tight lipped at the elder.."i am 26 by the way." He said telling his age.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows for a second before he tried not to roll his eyes as he muttered.."i told you i am pretty young didn't i? I am 29.. just 3 years difference." He said as he chuckled through gritted teeth.

"Wow.. you don't look that old like your age. You have maintained yourself pretty nicely mr.kim." jungkook complimented from his side which sounded like a taunt to taehyung instead.

I was here to have a good fuck after this party.. not to have a kid tease me about my age. And what's more surprising is that it isn't bothering me in anyway and i find it cute rather than than snapping on him. And what the fuck is wrong with my heart? Why is it beating like i just ran marathons.

He thought to himself feeling confused by his own behaviour as he felt like he couldn't look away from the boy in front of him.

"Hey 29 isn't even that old of an age. I am still in my 20s." Taehyung said as he Chuckled fondly while talking.. it felt strange to his own self as he talked softly to the younger man instead of his usual emotionless and strict tone.

"Okay mr.kim. I understood. But did you need anything? Do you know me?" Jungkook asked curiously.. hoping the elder didn't know him.. because that would definitely feel awkward.

"As i said.. would you like to get to know each other? Be friends. I don't need anything but i can fulfill all your needs." Taehyung said as he tried to flirt with the younger. But in his eyes right now, the man seemed more of the type to have long silly conversations with rather than being flirty and fuck till daylight.

"Ofcourse we can be friends taehyung ssi. You seem like a nice person to me." Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him as he heard that before blinking his eyes in disbelief.

Nice person? Me? You wouldn't say that once you know me sweetheart.

He thought to himself as he mentally scoffed at that.

"You sound heavenly, jungkook ssi. I heard you sing a few minutes ago. Your voice is mesmerizing." Taehyung genuinely complimented the younger after a few seconds, as he felt himself getting speechless at the younger's remark before.

Jungkook smiled widely at that with his bunny teeth showing when he heard that as his eyes crinkled at the corners. He always feels so happy when someone comments on his voice rather than his face, it makes him feel like his hardwork of years paid off.

"Thank you so much taehyung ssi. I appreciate it." He said with a chuckle as a small blush showed up on his cheeks, the way the elder had said with his deep low voice with a curve of his lips sounded so nice, so genuine.. it made him feel so giddy.

"Don't thank me for just stating the facts. You have one of the best voices i have ever heard. By the way.. are you from namjoon's side or yoongi's?" Taehyung asked randomly to continue the conversation.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck at the another compliment and decided not to say anything about it as he answered his question.

"Somehow both? I mean.. Namjoon hyung is my best friend since we are both from hybe.. and i have known yoongi hyung from years since they starting dating as well. But mainly Namjoon hyung, yes." Jungkook answered his question before he started walking somewhere and signalled the tycoon to follow him who wordlessly followed as if in a trance.