Chapter 24

“Zhang… President Zhang…” Yao E’s face was soaked in perfumed toilet water that he was unable to open his eyes. He began to shed tears when he opened them a little.

The broker was terrified that he quickly rush up to block his own cash cow. “President Zhang, what is wrong with you?”

“What do you mean by spraying this thing?” Zhang Chenfei’s voice was so cold that it had been frozen. He pressed the intercom and called the secretary in.

Yao E trembled as he is with a guilty conscience.

Then, two male secretaries came in one after the other. “President?”

“Take them down and investigate them properly. They must be spies.” The marshal-daren picked up the inhibitor and moved back three steps. He fears that he was too close enough to be confused by the other’s pheromone.

The secretary was too frightened that he began to palpitate. Spy? Commercial spy? Can this 18-line small actor, who has not yet finished the nine-year compulsory education, be able to do such a high IQ task?

“Sorry, but the both of you please come with us.”

The sobbing Yao E and the scared broker were led to the secretary’s office. Su Su, the only female secretary, was answering the phone when she saw a crowd of people coming in and so she quickly ended the call.

“What happened?” A strong Liushen-flavored scent attacked her nostrils and Su Su couldn’t help but sneeze. After understanding the situation, she took a basin of water to wash the face of the crying young man.

“Come on, say something. What did you do to make our president so angry?” The male secretary called the security guard in black from the Security Department who stood outside to watch. He sat opposite of the two while putting on a smile on his face.

One holding a pen recorder and the other, a shorthand book, assuming as censors of commercial espionage.

“I didn’t do anything. I only said hello to him.” Yao E’s face had been washed with water so his makeup was also taken off. His eyes appeared to be smaller now than they had previously looked.

“When the president said about ‘spraying this thing’, what does it mean?” The male secretary holding a pen recorder held his eyes up and let out a cold light.

“Perfume……”

“What perfume?” The male secretary with a pen in his hand turned to him and asked.

“L’Artisan Parfumeur Fleur de Liane.” As if insulted, Yao E reluctantly pronounced the name of the perfume in a foreign language.

“Chinese fir rain forest perfume?” Su Su immediately laughed out loud. “Younger brother, I advise you to take the right path. Our President Jiao, can an average person imitate him that easily?”

As Jiao Qi pushed through the president’s office, he found out that the room was full of the smell of perfumed toilet water. He was very surprised. “What happened here?”

When he saw his lovely little wife entering his office, the marshal who was in a bad mood suddenly became happy, and beckoned him to sit on his thigh. “It’s nothing. I caught an enemy spy.”