Chapter 3

The whole building of Shi Fei is full of various high-tech facilities. For example, this elevator requires the employee’s card to be swiped for it to operate. Every floor where the employee is allowed to go is fixed, which means that an employee cannot go to the floor which is beyond its card’s limitation.

The president’s exclusive elevator only needs the president’s fingerprint to be brushed over in order to gain access to whatever floor in the entire building.

Zhang Chenfei entered into the elevator and naturally pressed the button of the top floor. As an overbearing president, you should have an office with a 360-degree panoramic view and with a floor-to-ceiling glass window, standing at the highest point of the city every day, and overlooking all living things.

“Can’t you remember the floor?” Jiao Qi looked at him strangely, raising his hand and pressing the button indicating a floor in the middle of the building.

As it turns out, he does not have a panoramic office on the top floor. Instead, according to the tradition of the 1990s, the cadre’s office was arranged at the middle level to facilitate communication and it provides a more convenient escape should an accident or disaster occur.

Not at all fashionable!

“Ding!” They have arrived. The three secretaries, two men and a woman, were standing in the doorway carrying their documents with them. When they saw Jiao Qi at the door, they immediately straightened their uniform and stood upright. Their speed of speaking was twice faster than usual.

“President, this is the document to be signed today.”

“President, you have a meeting at 10 o’clock this morning. It will be held in the meeting room at the top floor. I will remind you again at 9:45.”

“President, President Li called just now. He will be coming over at two o’clock in the afternoon.”

The president nodded calmly and took the waist of his young wife into the spacious office: “From today on, you will be working here.”

“Huh?” Jiao Qi raised his eyebrows and cast a sidelong glance at his husband.

“Mother!” The three secretaries couldn’t help but exclaim and the female secretary in high heels almost fell to the ground.

“You will be my personal assistant responsible for serving tea, pouring water, reorganizing the documents, and…” the president paused. Lightly biting his wife’s fair earlobe, and with a voice that only the two of them can hear, he continued, “to relieve the president’s desire.”

President Jiao could not help but shamelessly turn his face red. For a very long time, he had never heard this man speak such obscene words and for a moment, he actually felt a bit nostalgic. He coughed and soon pushed the man away. His cold face turned to the three secretaries and said: “I will move here to work in the near future. But all the documents that will be signed by the President shall be given to me.”

“Yes!” The three secretaries stood neatly and then bowed uniformly at forty-five degrees. Without hesitation, they directly accepted the order.

“President Li’s meeting shall be postponed and inform him to come back tomorrow instead. We will not be in the company this afternoon. If there are any urgent matters, we will handle them this morning.”