Chapter 11

It was already past ten o’clock in the morning when the couple had their breakfast, and Zhang Chenfei is already preparing to go to the company as he walked forward to drive the car. He was just about to tell his little substitute to obediently stay at home when he saw that the guy had already dressed himself up in a suit and directly went to sit in the front passenger seat.

“What, having experienced serving me once, you don’t want to be away from me anymore? And you even want to come with me to the company, hmm?” The president is very pleased with himself. The little substitute is so clingy and likes to stick to him so much, letting him have an illusion that he was not a substitute, but Yanyan himself.

“That’s not it. I’m going to my company. Every Monday, there’s a morning meeting going on.” Jiao Qi is afraid that his lao gong will forget the road going to his company, so he used his smart brain to connect to the car navigation, positioning the location of Bajiao.

Does the little substitute have a job? I don’t remember that there was such an opportunity for him to get one.

This information surprised the president. He thought about it for a moment before saying, “Alright. Looking at the fact that you obediently took the oral contraceptive today, I will allow you to ride in my car.”

‘This is my car…’ Jiao Qi turned and just rolled his eyes, as he doesn’t feel like arguing with him this time.

The silver Maserati speedily drove out of the villa area. Since the morning rush hour has already passed, the whole journey all the way was smooth.

The morning meeting in Bajiao has already begun, so Jiao Qi used his smart brain to watch the live broadcast from Yu Yuan (his secretary) and listen to their report.

Zhang Chenfei couldn’t see the content of his lovely little wife’s smart brain. Reason why when he saw Jiao Qi in a daze, he thought that it was because he was thinking of a certain someone.

At this, Mr. Dior’s eyes dimmed and reminded Jiao Qi. “You are already my man. In the future, you should forget about that poor boy. I don’t want Yanyan’s substitute to be thinking of others while pretending to be him.” Outrageously unreasonable words were spoken by president-daren, as if it’s just right and proper.

“Huh?”Jiao Qi was confused as he was still watching the video conference when Zhang suddenly spoke to him. When he got his composure back, he then asked, “Poor boy?Who?”

Zhang Chenfei’s hand on the steering wheel couldn’t help but tighten, as he replied in a cold voice, “Chenfei, the name you accidentally called out yesterday. Don’t think that I didn’t hear it. As my man, you have to only think of me. If you will let me hear this name again later on, I will make him disappear in this world forever!”

“…” Hearing this, the little substitute was left speechless. Now, he is even more worried that he might write his name as Dior Zhang when he signs documents in the office.

The Bajiao company during Mondays is busy yet orderly.

Employing his fastest speed, Jiao Qi finished all his tasks and business transactions in Bajiao. The lovely little wife doesn’t feel reassured so he decided to go to Shi Fei Technology to see his husband.