Chapter 28: sparring with child(e)

Start from the beginning

Huh!?

Me:"wait Alex!!"

Alex:"shhhh no need to tell more, I'm also into that brother."

Me:"oi!!"

Alex:"yukino please wait for a while you two can do whatever after meeting with the harbinger."

Yukino:"ohhh I cannot wait on what will master do to me!!!"

The male Fatui has nosebleed while the female look me in disgust.

Thank God I'm wearing a mask.

Yukino and I chat for awhile waiting for Alex next order.
__________________________________________

Location:near luhua pool

Shirou pov

Currently I'm at near the luhua pool as per Alex order..... I'm still can't believe I'm in this organization.

???:"ho!this is our new comrades huh?"

I look up to see a man up on the hill holding a blue sword.

I try to trace his sword but I was not working...is it's a Divine construction!!!no it doesn't have any divine aura around it.

He slide down while throwing the sword upward to the sky, suddenly the sword burst into water....I see now a hydro vision...

???:"Alex good job,now let me introduce myself first."

Childe:"my name is tartaglia or you can call me childe,the eleventh of the eleven Fatui harbinger."

F.r:"woah it the real childe!"

F.r:"I heard he was the youngest among the harbinger."

F.r:"he also supposed to be a strong warrior and very skill in the art of blade.

I see from the way other talk about he must be strong to get the position of harbinger.

Childe:"first let me congratulate you all in joining the Fatui,to fight for your country snezhnaya!"

Childe:"we will sacrifice our energy for the tsaritsa herself,we shall bring victory to snezhnaya itself and from now on I will hope you all to complete your job to bring snezhnaya to the top of the world for tsaritsa!!!"

All:"FOR TSARITSA!!!"

tsaritsa..that must be the name of cyro archon who controls over the nation of snezhnaya.

Childe:"but first your job is not only working on paper sheet or making an business with other nation,we also need you all to be ready for any combat situation."

Childe:"so you all are gonna come to me and try to defeat me!!"

There were a shock across people face.

F.r:"there no way we can defeat the harbinger!!"

Alex:"don't worry I brought a stack of weapon for you all."