Nick Jackson

You two get down and dirty: after you strip down to nothing, you crawl on the bed and lay down on your back, you spread your legs wide and move your fingers down your body getting close to your pussy, he looks at you as he walks over to you and grabs your hand "nah you want to play, you get to play with me" as he smirks and leans over and kisses your neckline making you moan out, his hands go up and down your front side, gripping your boobs then moving down to your pussy, You bite your bottom lip. He looks at you "fuck little girl your going to get fuck so hard" as his hand grips your pussy his fingers rub around your clit, as you moan out and grip the bed covers.

He smirks and leans over and kisses your neckline "fuck your pussy feels so damn good I can't wait to be inside it" as you moan out more and he slides his fingers back and forth into your pussy as you look at him "Nicholas don't tease me" as he smirks and pulls back slapping your pussy with his hand "I'll tease you if I want to and you take it and be a good girl for me, do you understand? As you nod your head at him "yes daddy I understand" as he smirks and finger fucks you, he grips your clit as he slides in and out of your pussy, a few minutes later you are cumming on his fingers he pulls them out and slides them into his mouth sucking them clean then he lays on top of you kisses your forehead pushing your hair out of your face, you wrap your legs around his waist as he smirks and says "shit babygirl you feel so good and I'm not even in you yet" as you smile at him and he kisses your lips "I want to make you come undone underneath me begging me to stop" as you smile at him and he slides into your pussy, one hand holding you in place the other one around your neck slowly squeezing it. He starts to fuck you, pushing you against the bed making you take him completely as he smirks and pushes himself all the way in your pussy, he fucks you nice and slow and deep making you feel every bit of him, you moan out and he smirks and bends over and sucks on your right nipple. You moan out as he pulls your thighs up and around his waist, and he starts to pounce into your pussy hard pushing down every time he thrusts and hits your center.

You run your fingers up and through his hair he smirks and looks you in the eyes you pull at the ends and he pounces into you, taking you completely as his as you tight up around his cock, he moans out and continues to pounce into you wildly, making you feel him completely, you dig your nails into his chest as he smirks and grabs your hands and pushes them above your head and holds them there, as he pounces into you with force as you cry out and he leans over and kisses your lips passionately "you are tightening up around me are you going to cum babygirl? As you nod your head and say "yes I'm close sir" as he smirks and continues to pounce into you holding your hands above your head, you squeeze his cock. And he smirks and kisses your lips as you start to cum on his cock, he lets go of your arms and moves his fingers to your clit and begins to rub it as you moan out and he slow down his thrusting but continues to do it while rubbing your clit helping you through your high. Your hands go to the covers and you grip them and start to lose control. He bends over and kisses your nipples as you come down from your high and he feels you squirt on his hand and on his cock as you cum, he sucks on your nipple and he thrusts into you more until he pulls out and cums on your belly, he grips his cock in his hand as he shots his load, "oh damn babygirl" as you smile at him and he leans up and kisses your lips against "fuck you gripped me so good I was lost in your pussy" as you giggle and he rolls off the bed and goes to get a wet rag to clean you both up. You relax and close your eyes he comes back and cleans up your belly and you open them slightly he smirks at you "tomorrow I'm taking you out for lunch, then we are going to go do some shopping but right now we are going to sleep" as he crawls back in the bed and pulls you against his chest and covers you both up, his hand on your hip as you relax against him. He kisses your forehead lightly and you two go to sleep in each other's arms. Next morning you are getting woken up by him rubbing your back, you open your eyes and your face is really close to his as he smiles at you "morning babygirl sleep well I hope" as you smile at him then he leans down and kisses your lips passionately as you kiss him back and your fingers run through his hair and pull at the ends. He then pulls back and looks at you and he has that lust in his eyes and you get wet again, so you slide back and he smirks "where are you going babygirl? As you smile at him "I need to use the bathroom sir" as he smiles at you and you get up and head to the bathroom, it's not a complete liar.

To be continued