𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Comenzar desde el principio

"You didn't before?" Lance asked, getting a small push from me. A small giggle left his mouth, and he kissed my lips, looking back at her. "Sorry go on..."

She took a yogurt out, and my son instinctively got her a spoon. "Thanks, and as I was saying before our RUDE father interrupted me..." "I think-"

"I'M GAY!" my son blurted out, causing a massive silence in the room. We all looked at each other before busting out laughing, leaving him confused. "What's funny?"

My daughter took a scoop of her yogurt, putting some in her mouth. "We all knew dumbass."

"Lilly!" Lance snapped.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry, but brother, we all knew."

"H- How?" he stuttered.

Lance wrapped his arm around my waist, and I just giggled, clearing my throat. "You have a very obviously crush on your manager, son."

Adam was the name of his manager. He reminded me of Lance sometimes. Big smile and caring demeanor. It was so nice to know he was in good hands. Him being a popstar and all wasn't what I expected from a child of mine at all, but I was as proud as ever, nonetheless.

"Is it really that obvious?"

My daughter laughed taking another scoop of yogurt. "YES! It's been gossip between all of us since, like, forever..." she grumbled, taking another scoop.

She was an extremely beautiful girl. She'd gotten a lot of her behavior from me since I'd taught her to never take shit from anyone, not even us. Maybe that was a bad idea, but I wanted her to be strong and that's exactly what she grew up to be. Growing up, she mostly gravitated to me, while her brother was more for his father. The fact that she was a model was definitely the best career for her. The way I'd watch the girls she would bring over, look at her in jealousy and envy, just made me even prouder of her. She was always ahead of the game, fashion-wise, and mind-wise.

He looked at us in confusion. "So... What now?"

Lance busted out in laughter, kissing my cheek. Telling them how we came to be reminded me of how deep his voice had gotten over the years. "Nothing, but baby, how long did it take you to tell them our story?"

"Wait, so you guys don't care? No celebration or anything?" he stammered.

We all looked at each other again, and I spoke up, trying to understand what he wanted. A laugh almost left my mouth, but I cleared my throat again. "Do you want a party? I can cook something..."

"Can I get a hug?"

"Here, he goes being sappy again..." my daughter groaned. "Dad, no wonder he's your favorite. You both are mushy ass hell!"

I knew she was going to complain, but as her father, I knew what would make her shut up. "If you give your brother a hug, I'll buy you that pink Lamborghini you wanted..." that sentence alone made her hug her brother like I'd never seen before and I followed behind, wrapping them both in my arms. But an even bigger arm wrapped us all in a bow, squeezing us to death.

"Alright, you guys don't kill me..." My son squeaked, causing us all to laugh. Even though they were both on their way to moving out, I loved them so much. My husband and my children were all I needed in life, but that was quickly cut short when she pushed all of us off her.