𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

Smut warning!

Smut warning!

Joseph

Thursday, December 17, 2002

Evening

After taking off my cum stained briefs, I put on a suit and we were off looking for houses. The car ride was quiet and he wouldn't let go of my free hand. "Our realtor's name is Jennifer, by the way," He grinned, looking out at traffic.

We stopped at a red light, and I rubbed his hand with my thumb. "Thanks for the heads up."

There was a calm silence between us. No tension like Sebastian, or anything close to that. It was a warm feeling, or maybe I just loved his presence. Knowing I was the only guy in his heart. But he swiftly broke the silence.

"How upset were you?"

"With you leaving?" He nodded, kissing my hand. I pondered on that question for a bit, just staring out at the traffic. "I wasn't to upset, I just wanted time with you and I know we're gonna have to be apart sometime, but I don't know where I'm going with this..." I joked, getting a small chuckle from him.

"I like baby, it's cute like you." I glanced at him, trying to make the heat in my face go away. The light turned green, and I drove off. Feeling his eyes on me, I couldn't help but grin. "Making you nervous?" He teased, kissing my cheek.

Avoiding his eyes, I focused on the cars in front of me. "No."

Putting all the windows up, he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Why are you blushing, then?" He asked, reaching over kissing my neck. His lips touched that spot and my body heated. But I kept my eyes on the road, swallowing the spit in my throat. "I've missed the way your cum taste since that night in the hotel..." He cooed in my ear.

"Lance..." I choked before he grabbed my neck, staring into my eyes. His gaze mixed with the dominance made me harder than I'd ever been and he noticed rubbing my bulge with his free hand.

"Call me baby..." He seethed, unzipping my pants.

"Baby..." I clarified with a smirk. "We're here..."

He looked out the tinted windows, staring at the gate before whipping his head back to me with a playful grin. "This isn't over..."

Giving me a quick peck on the cheek, he got out. Leaving me and my boner alone. Waiting for it to go down, scanned the surrounding neighborhood. It reminded me of my parents' home. Rich and always kept. A knock on the window took me out of thought. "You coming, Jose?"

Stepping out of the car was refreshing, the air smelt of freshly cut grass, and the gate to our possible future home stood tall. It was menacing. Walking around the car, he swiftly took my hand, kissing my cheek. "This still isn't over..." He whispered in my ear, smiling at the blonde lady waiting at the gate.