𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐗

Smut warning!

Smut warning!

Joseph

Thursday, December 17, 2002

Morning

The sun shined on my covers as I woke up. "Lance?" I groaned, feeling beside me. There was nothing, and the realization hit me. He wasn't here. Shuffling out of the bed, I checked my phone. There was no text or anything from him. Maybe he's just sleeping...

Going into the bathroom, I went straight for the shower. The whole time the warm water hit me, all I could think of was Lance, and what he was doing. It was trust issues, and I knew that, but it still got to me. Stepping out of the shower, I brushed my teeth before going into my closet looking at the countless clothes I had.

Settling on a pair of denim ripped jeans with a white t-shirt, I looked in the mirror. Only reminded me of last night with Alex. The way he cried in my arms, and the things he said, stuck with me that whole night. But I didn't want them to. I wanted to think of Lance. Be with Lance...

Checking my phone again, there was nothing. The urge to text him was there, but being clingy was never a cute look for anyone. A knock on the door caught my attention, and the worse came to my head. Running down the stairs, I opened it to a delivery man.

"You, Joseph Ramirez?"

"That's me."

He handed me a small box. "Enjoy your day, sir."

"You too," I replied, closing the door. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a knife. I slowly cut it open, hoping to not hit whatever was inside. I put the piece of cardboard on the counter, taking the silky black box out. It looked like it could be the shape of a necklace. I opened it and it was a Cuban Link with diamonds in it. It was beautiful. My mind went to Lance until I picked up the black box. There was a picture under it of me and Alex when we were at the clothes store.

I picked up the picture looking at the back. "My Sexy, here's my new number if you wanna say thank you," I read out loud, looking at the little heart. It was sweet but I couldn't keep it. It felt wrong...

Adding the number to my phone, I called the number. It rung for a few seconds before his deep voice filled my ears. "You like it Sexy?"

"Yes, it's lovely Alex, but I can't accept it." I sighed, looking at the picture of us.

"I'm not taking it back, Sexy, unless we talk again..."

He's not as smart as he thinks he is... "What if I just throw it away?"

"You're too sweet to do that."

He's right. Huffing in frustration, I put the bracelet back in the box gently before laying the picture on top, closing it. "You're not coming in this house. I give you it back and you leave Alex. Do you understand me?"