𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Joseph

Joseph

Tuesday, December 22, 2002

Morning

When I opened my eyes to the sunlight, I could hear something beating. Lance's chest caught my eye as I looked down. He was here, resting comfortably with me in his arms. Staring up at his handsome face reminded me of that day on the table at my house. Wait...

"Lance..." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Hmm?" He hummed with his eyes closed.

"I remember having sex... on the table after we bought the house!"

"Don't make me think about it," he grumbled.

playing with the stubble on his face was fun and i hadn't even noticed how good he looked with facial hair. "This rough look is cute on you..."

"Really? You want me to be rough?"

"You can be as rough as you want..." I whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek. He sat up immediately, and the bulge in his pants was prominent.

"Stop..."

"Why?" I teased.

"Cause it's been a while... and we're in a hospital."

"Wait, a minute... You haven't—"

"No... It felt wrong. I don't know. Felt like I was cheating on you watching that stuff," The fact that he felt that way was so adorable to me and the nervousness in his face only made it better. I smiled, planting kisses all over his face. "Baby..." he chuckled.

"That's my nickname! Make your own."

He kissed my lips. "What? So you're only allowed to say that?"

"Yes!"

"Then I can call you daddy; I'm only allowed to say that now."

Hearing him say that was so odd. It was amusing, but I knew it wouldn't last long. "That's the name you wanna claim?"

"Yeah... I think I will."

"So, later..." I teased, moving closer to his ear. "When you're fucking me, I can't call you that?"

"No, you can't, Daddy," he remarked, smirking.

I started kissing his neck, feeling down his pants. "Even if I want you to cum inside me?" He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. The want for him was so overwhelming. Fucking on this hospital bed became a thought.

"No, daddy" he teased, The frustration in me grew as he got up from the bed. "I'm gonna check with your doctor on when you can go..."

"WAIT!" I stressed. He turned his head to me with worry all over his face. "I love you."