𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐈𝐗

Smut warning!

Smut warning!

Alex

Sunday, December 13, 2002

Morning

As I opened my eyes, the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. A small ray of light shone on the coffee table in front of me, and my head rested on a soft pillow. "Joseph?" I muttered groggily as I slowly sat up.

"You're up!" he squealed, kissing my cheek. He set a plate of eggs and bacon down on the table. "I made you breakfast and also ordered a suit for you."

I took a bite of the eggs, and fuck was it hitting. "Suits aren't my thing sexy," I grumbled, as I bit a piece of the bacon.

He didn't have a shirt on and was only wearing his pants from the day before. The belt unbuckled mixed with his messed-up hair was making me hard.

He giggled, setting a glass of orange juice in front of me. "You're gonna try it on, Alex."

"You gonna make me?"

He stopped mid-walk, turning his body around. "You're going to put it on."

The stare he was giving me was turning me on, and he knew it. "Or. What." I smirked.

He walked to the couch, moving the plate out of my hand. "I'll give it to another guy..."

The sound and thought of that pissed me off. "You think that's funny?" I stood up in anger as he gazed at me with a smug grin. "After everything, I told you last night?"

"Alex..." he sighed, gently taking my hand, pulling me closer. "It was a joke," a small smile grew on his face. "But what's really funny is you poking me right now..."

"Poking you?" My eyes followed his, and I hadn't even noticed how hard I was.

He moved past me, picking up the plate of food. "I'm gonna take a shower, then you can try on your suit."

I hugged him from behind, making sure he felt my hard dick on his back. His neck had huge purple marks all over and that's the way I wanted it. For all these dickheads to know, he's mine and only mine. "Yeah, 'we're' gonna take a shower..."

He turned around with the sexiest smile I'd seen from him. "We can't take a shower if you harass me every second Alex. "

"Shut the fuck up, you like it."

His voice was that same serious tone from last night and it just made every dirty thought I had even dirtier. "I'd like it better if we were in the shower," "So drink your orange juice and meet me upstairs." He smiled, pecking my lips.