【Did you see President Jiao’s hands? The wealthy young master had been playing the piano since childhood. It is true. He has such long fingers…My mom suddenly asked me why I licked the screen! 】

When Zhang Chenfei saw the contents on the big screen, he frowned. The camera seemed to feel the displeasure of the Imperial Marshal. Thus, it trembled and immediately returned its focus to the stage.

The small celebrity, Lu Renjia sat at an angle in the corner, looked at Jiao Qi, and sighed. Such a handsome financial backer is not fated to be with him.

Lu Renjia’s broker not only brought him today, but also also carried with him a fair and delicate youngster, the most important artist he needs to foster – Yao E.

Unlike Lu Renjia’s bright personality, Yao E’s beauty geared towards the delicate and weak type, like a fragile porcelain doll.

“You’ve seen the PV just now. You look very much like the elves in 《The Galaxy’s Glory》. Getting the role should not be a problem.” The broker rubbed his fists and wiped his palms while looking at Zhang Chenfei on the stage as if he is watching a pile of red Grandpa Mao.

“Really?” Yao E’s pair of long eyelashes fluttered.

“It is not a big problem to pass audition with the staff, but I heard that the spokesperson for the minister would have to be personally examined by the president.” The broker touched his chin and looked closely at the little Yao E around him, and the expression in his eyes gradually turned vulgar.

Lu Renjia looked at the two people muttering to each other. He picked out a chewing gum and started chewing. He saw the broker pointing at Zhang Chenfei on the stage from time to time while showing a sinister smile that harbors malicious intentions. He quietly distanced himself a little farther away from them.

“You see, President Zhang always looks at President Jiao in a soft and gentle manner. If you want to obtain his favor, first of all, your preferences must be a bit closer to President Jiao’s. If he looks at you in the same way, what else can you not have?”

“But, since he likes President Jiao so much, can I do it?”

“Foolish child, is there a man who does not have an affair? They have been married for seven years. There is no more romantic love between them, and all that’s left is family affection. He may not be very skilled below the mouth now. Moreover, the wealthy young master is pampered, so certainly he can not play tricks with him. This is a good time to take in a substitute.”

Lu Renjia almost swallowed the chewing gum. He didn’t understand the logic of the broker. He only thought that it is better to hand over his resignation thru express delivery.

The phrase “for the empire” became infamous again. The Advertising Department of Shi Fei Technology is also very clever and simply used this phrase as an advertisement. The next day, the official page of 《The Galaxy’s Glory》 on the social networking site released a new poster.

The huge golden mech charged into the enemy’s black battleship, with words — For The Empire!

Hot-blooded and yet, solemn and stirring.

However, the netizens are following a different post in Qiqi featuring a picture of a serious Baba Chenfei with a person in his embrace.