100. Arabella🔥

Start from the beginning

Fuck me he's so good at this.

I feel myself clench around him, his own small whimpers filling up the room. "Fuck, princess. I can't hold on any longer."

"Let go." I look at my teeth marks on his arm.

His body slouches, sweaty skin over mine as he brings his hand in front to stimulate my clit.

I come straight after him, literally falling. He falls on top of me, still inside of me, both of us breathing heavily.

"Armani, if you don't wake me up with your tongue tomorrow we're going to have problems." I turn my head to the side, looking at his flushed cheeks and tired eyes.

His eyes open a crack, "Return the favour or it won't happen."

I smile, letting him pull out of me and discard of the condom in the trash can. I get up, unlocking the door and walking to the shower quickly.

He follows me, running his hand down my stomach, "How'd you keep in such good shape?"

"Definitely genetics." I face him, looking at his abs. "I missed this." I wrap my arms around him. "Sometimes i think it'll never be the same because of the kids."

He starts washing my back for me, "It's always gonna be the same, princess."

"I hard such a hard time with the pregnancy, just... like. I kept thinking, i have the kids i'm only going to have them. I'm going to choose them over you all and i didn't want to think that." I remember admitting so much to my therapist, i thought i was gonna be a horrible mom. "Can i tell you what i told my therapist?"

"Tell me anything." He starts washing my hair.

"I hate admitting it but i said i would choose you guys over them... merely for the fact that i could have other kids but i could never have another you guys." I pull away, looking at him. "Does that make me a horrible person?"

He shakes his head no , "Roman said the same, you know."

"He did?"

"He was talking to me when we were feeding the horses. He said he'd rather save you over the kids because you can always have more kids but he can never have another you." 

Roman would say something like that. I always felt it was so selfish of me to say it but my therapist told me it was actually quite normal. Of course i wouldn't be the same if i lost my babies, but god knows i would never recover if i lost my men.

"It took me so long to come back here, not only because i was working on myself, but because i thought you guys would love them more than me and i couldn't handle being forgotten."

"Arabella, you're my life, princess. You are my love, i never forgot you once and i will never forget you, ever." He holds my face in my hands.

I smile, "I don't care anymore, i think i was just trying to make excuses to postpone seeing you guys but i don't know, it makes me feel like a horrible person."

"You're not a horrible person." He kisses my head.

I know. Everything i was experiencing was normal.

It took me ages to accept that.

We shower silently.

More like, he showers me and i let him baby over me like old times, i put a silk night dress on and slip into bed. He kisses me slowly, "Gonna go check on them." He whispers, walking out of the room.

I close my eyes.

I'm glad they're here. So glad.

Sometimes i need a break from parenting. It's stressful. They can help.