the party

today was the day of the party. i was excited but also nervous.. i spent time during the day watching movies & stuff to kinda speed up time. before i knew it, it was a couple hours before the party.

so as any normal person would, i got ready.

this is my outfit [ i couldn't find a photo of the actual top i was gonna use but this fit looks better lmao ] then I did my hair & makeup

after that, it was about 20 mins before the party, so i decided to walk to wendys house. she lived a few streets away from me. when i got there, music was already blaring. i knocked on the door & wendy answered.

"hey y/n! you look amazing!" she said looking me up n down, smiling. "hey wendy, thanks for inviting me!" she moved aside & let me in then closed the door. 

there was already so many people, made me feel a little anxious. i had started picking my nails as a nervous habit. then someone came up behind me, then i heard their adorable voice.

"heya y/n." i heard butters say. i turned around & smiled, "hey butters, you look amazing!" he smiled. "you look even better y/n"

we hung out for a majority of the party, laughing, talking, you know normal party stuff.

that is, until kenny came along & wanted to dance with me. so we danced for a while, though i think kenny had something to drink cos he was grinding on me. i didnt hate it, though i shouldve expected it.

so i thought why not & did it to him. he smirked & it went on for the rest of the song. after the song had ended he took me somewhere where there was little people.

"youre so beautiful y/n.." he leaned it & kissed me.

it was way different to kyles kiss. well first of all, kenny was kissing me on the lips. & kennys kiss was more full of lust. i knew what he wanted.

the thing was, i didnt know if i wanted it or not. having sex was a scary thing to me..that probably sounds so lame.. 18 & scared to fuck.

simple answer, its due to trauma. dont really wanna get into it..

i guess kenny noticed i was doing anything so he stopped & looked at me, "im not gonna force you to do anything if you dont want to, you know that right?" i slowly nodded & looked at the ground.

"im sorry kenny, i do think youre attractive.. but i just dont know if im ready yet.." he lifted my head up to look at him, he was smiling " i understand. ill wait for you, i promise" he then kissed me & i kissed back. it was a short kiss but i enjoyed it nonetheless.

a few hours later the party ended & i was about to leave. until kyle came up to me.

"hey y/n! can i walk you home?" he asked, i nodded. we started our way to my house, "so..y/n.. this is so stupid but i cant get you out of my mind.." i looked at kyle, he continued. "youre just.. ive never really had luck with girls before & then you come along.. what im saying is i think i like you..no i dont think, i do like you.. i just needed to get that off my chest. im not gonna force you to like me back, whatever you decide we will always be friends." he finished with a smile. i smiled back.

"kyle you really are something else..in a good way.. im really happy to have a friend like you"

we got to my house, "this is it kyle, thank you for walking me home." he smiled, "no problem" i leaned forward & kissed his cheek, "see you tomorrow" he nodded & walked off.

i went inside & went up to my room. i took off my makeup & got ready for bed.

i layed in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about tonight. eventually, i fell asleep.

ive never been to a party before, only using what ive read in other ff lol