dude, you good ?

i looked up & it was stan.
"y/n, ive been looking everywhere for you, kyle told me what happened. are you okay?"

i just stared at him. i didnt know what to say..
i took a deep breath, "hey Stan..uh im doing a little better i guess.. should we go to the cafeteria to eat?" he nodded, with a worried look in his eyes. he led me to the cafeteria & we sat where his group was. where i was bombarded with questions..

"y/n!! are you okay??? you just ran out the classroom & didnt come back.."

"oh my god new girl, that must've been sooOooo embarrassing. especially since kahl was totally freaking out."

"shut the fuck up!! but dude are you really okay?? like for real? you dont have to lie."

i put a hand up to shush them. "im fine, dont worry. now please  tell me where tweek is. i want to talk to him" kyle  pointed to a different table, where i saw tweek & a few other boys.

i walked over there & touched tweeks shoulder, "hey tweek" he jumped a little then saw it was me. "oh- h-hi *twitch* y/n. i heard what happened.. are you- GAH okay?" i nodded "im fine, you know how it is" he smiled it was so cute

i sat at their table & he introduced me to his friends. first a boy with a blue chullo hat, craig, then a boy with a red letterman jacket, clyde, & finally an African-American boy, token. they seemed like a nice group of friends.

the bell rang, recess was over. i had class with craig so i followed him to class. he didnt talk much so it was kinda awkward..

"you know.. youre so much more pretty up close"

until he spoke up. i looked at him, he was looking straight ahead.

"uh well..thank you craig.."

he shrugged & didnt speak again.

we arrived at class & i sat in a seat next to craig, since it was empty & i didnt really wanna sit next to anyone i didnt know. before the teacher came, a beautiful girl with a pink beret & black hair stood in front of me.

"hi~ you may not know me but my name is wendy. nice to meet you!" she said smiling. i smiled back, "hey wendy..um im y/n but you probably already know that" she giggled. "yup~ i heard from stan, hes my boyfriend. i was wondering if you wanted to sit with  the girls  & i at lunch?" i felt bad if i rejected her, but she was  the one talking to 'bebe'...

"yeh sure, thatd be nice" i said smiling at her, her smile grew wide "eeee! okay see you then!" & with  that she sat at her seat. the teacher then  came in & began the lesson.

i was bored out of my mind.. i looked at the clock, just a few more minutes til fourth period... time was going sooo slow... then, a note landed on my desk. i opened it & it read:

you know, staring at the clock won't make time go faster

i looked over at Craig & he was staring at me, i rolled my eyes & didnt respond. instead i just tried to pay attention.
finally the bell rang, i got all my stuff & made my way to my next class which was english.

as  i arrived i saw kenny, i sighed & made my way over to him. "hey kenny." he looked at me "wassup cutie~ sit next to me" i sat in the empty desk next to him, but as soon as i did he would not stop talking. even when the teacher told him to stop he'd whisper & pass me notes. he was really fucking attractive but annoying at the same time..

finally, after a long  & boring english class, lunch had arrived. i walked to the cafeteria & spotted wendy. i made my way over to her table. "hey wendy" she looked up "hiii y/n!! glad you didnt ditch us!" the other girls looked at me, then i noticed a blonde with curly  hair. she was death staring me. i assumed that she was bebe.. jeez.

i zoned out while wendy introduced me to the girls, i was too focused on why bebe was staring at me like that. i didnt do anything to her..

"y/n?? are you good?" i snapped out of my thoughts, "im fine wendy, just lost in space" i saw bebe snickering. "she was totally looking at me, take a picture why don't you?"  wendy glared at her "bebe shush, shes new leave her alone."

after that i kinda zoned out again. was bebe always like this?  wendy was just telling random stories about everyone here. honestly,  some people have done really stupid shit from what i had heard from wendy.

"...& then cartman-" ringggggg  the bell rang. "aww, text me later?"  i nodded, i had given her my number earlier & vice versa. since she was my first girl friend here.

as i made my way to my last class of the day, i bumped into someone.
"oh shit- im sorry.." i  looked at who it was, it was a cute blonde kid i hadnt met yet..

"oh- its okay..i wasn't watching where i was going.."  i said while looking down. he helped me up, "im Leopold stotch by the way!! but everyone calls me butters." he smiled, my heart was seriously melting. "im y/n, im new here.." we started talking  & turns out we had the same class for fifth period!! i was so thankful cos he  seemed like a really  cool kid. 

he had a faint scar on his left eye, i didnt wanna ask cos we had only just met & i didnt think he'd want me knowing.. anyway, we had geography & butters made it somewhat enjoyable. he had invited me over to his house after school & i accepted, since i had nothing else to do.

after school

as the final bell rang we packed up our things & butters started leading me to his house. going on about how much  fun we were  gonna have etc. he really was adorable but  i couldnt help but wonder  if his adorableness was an act..i mean, we are 18 so maybe he's acting this way from childhood truama??

we  made it to his house & he looked a  little nervous. "uh, come on in.." he muttered, i shrugged it off & went inside with him. as soon as he shut the door he turned to me &-

"butters! who is this?!  you didnt tell us you were having a  girl over" his dad said- or rather yelled. "im sorry dad.. she's new here & i forgot to tell you cos i was having the best time talking to her. i didn't think you would mind.." he looked down & started fiddling with his  thumbs. his dad sighed "its okay butters, just tell me next time" butters looked up, smiled & nodded then grabbed my arm &  dragged me to his room.

"sorry  about that y/n, my dads just a little over protective.." i put my hand on his shoulder, "its okay butters" i looked around his room, saw a couple posters here & there but what really caught my eye was a ninja star. in a frame.

"uh butters..why do you have a ninja star in a frame on your wall?" i asked pointing to where it was. he looked schocked, "uh well- its a.. its a long story.."

i looked at him with sympathy, "its okay butters you dont have to tell me. but ill always be here to talk if you need it. heres my number" i said while handing him a slip of paper with my number on it. he smiled & took it. "thanks y/n! youre the best!!" he smiled.

god that smile was so freaking adorable.