not my fault

as i walked into school I couldn't help but have that feeling that something is going to go wrong.. i shook off the feeling anyway..

i arrived at my locker & got out my first period book then shut it, you know usual school shit.

aynway, just as i was going to leave wendy came up to me. "whats up wendy?" she glared at me, "dont 'whats up wendy' me. why does stan like you?"

what the fuck..

"wendy i have no idea what youre talking about.." she turned around & sighed, "im sorry y/n..its just stan told me he wanted to break up with me because he likes someone else..then i found out that someone was you & i just let anger get the better of me.. friends?" she had turned back to me & stuck out her hand.

i smiled & put my hand in hers, "friends." she smiled back then walked off to probably find bebe. while i walked off to go find stan.

i had found him with Kyle, Catman & kenny. i walked up to  them, "oi stan, you got a minute?" he looked up, confusion written all over his face,  & nodded slowly. i told him to follow me & he did.

"now stan, this is important, do you like me?" i looked at him, waiting for a response. he was hesitant but soon stated "yes i do.." he looked down. i sighed, "stan look- youre an amazing person & i really like being with you. but you have wendy. you cant just leave her for me. you guys have been together for god knows how long &-" stan interrupted me, "listen, y/n.  you dont understand. its not just because i like you. im just over wendy. i dont care if we've been together since third grade. we've had our issues & i had enough."

i didnt know what to say, "i-im.. sorry stan i didnt know." he rolled his eyes. "yeah whatever. catch you later." then he walked off.

i walked to my first period class. thankfully, tweek was in it.
it felt like a hot minute since i spoke to tweek, & to be honest, i really needed to with everything thats happened.

i sat in my seat next to tweeks & waited for him to arrive.
while waiting i had a little time to think about everything.

the kiss with kyle.
cartmans feelings.
stans feelings.

how do i even choose someone..
ugh.

i mean, kyle is cute, his red hair is just adorable. cartman can be sweet sometimes.. stan, also cute..

then theres the others like kenny, craig, tweek, butters etc.

i was snapped out of my thoughts when tweek sat next to me.

"hey y/n!" i smiled, "hey tweek, whats up?"
"eh, not much..just the usual.. what about you, you seem pretty out of it"

i explained everything to him.  & he listened to every word like it was the last thing he was ever going to do.

it felt nice to get everything off my chest,  but i wasnt sure how tweek would react so  i was a bit nervous..

once i had finished tweek looked as if he was in deep thought. he then looked at me, "i wont lie to you. youre a very attractive lady. even so, you should be able to make your own decisions. don't base things off of whos cuter or whos feelings you don't want to hurt. just, you know, go with whatever feels right.. sorry im not the best at giving advice.."

i smiled, "tweek, thank you so much. i really needed that"  he smiled back before the teacher came in & started the lesson.