"Are you going to come?"

I looked up at Raphael and then back at Enzo "No, daddy has to help mommy really quick"

Tyler

Today was the big day and I had to fucking babysit.

Kellis and Enzo.

Raphael said he would record it so I guess that's okay.

Still, it's nothing like watching a live execution.

Enzo came running out of the room, charging at me screaming like a mad man.

If I didn't know any better I would swear this is Sapphires and Raphael's biological kid.

"Woah, slow down" I caught him mid-run.

"Mommy said I can see grandma and grandpaw"

He started running again and I grabbed the back of his shirt "Nigga if you don't chill out."

"Oh shit! I forgot grandpaw's picture" He said running back to the room

"Nigga did you just cuss?"

We stopped by the door "Daddy says it's okay, as long as I don't say it in front of mommy"

I heard Raphael and Sapphire moaning, grunting and cussing.

They were fucking.

Damn the kid ain't even been out for 10 minutes.

I ran after him and he grabbed the doorknob and I quickly pulled him away.

"Why don't we get it later"

His face scrunched up "Are they fighting again?"

"Yeah come on"

Sapphire

"Move Raphael I have to get dressed" I said getting out the bed.

"Just one more time" Raphael said trying to grabbed me and pull me back in the bed.

"No" I pushed his hand away "Who's gonna kill Nick if I'm getting dick?"

He rolled his eyes and I went to our new closet to get my outfit out.

Raphael came in "I think Enzo should get his own room"

I looked at him crazy "What? Why?"

"He's comfortable here now, you should at least think about it"

"No"

"Maybe I just want to touch my wife without worrying Enzo is gonna bust in"

"What if he has a nightmare, he still has those incase you forgot."

"He'll be okay Sapphire, he's like 12"

"He's 7" I glared at him and he shrugged "I'll think about it"

I pulled my outfit out and Raphael looked at me crazy "You're gonna wear that?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to show a little and I can't wear it with a big belly baby"

"I just didn't know we were dressing up"

I walked past him kissing his cheek "It's a celebration baby"

He walked over to me grabbing my breast massinging them "Just one more time"

"I promise we can after, whatever you want"

"Whatever?"

"Whatever"

We went outside and the place was crowded with people.

I looked at Raphael "Were moving after this right?"

"Already got the place ready"

Raphael led me up to the front "Thank you all for coming we appreciate it, it's snacks and shit in the back"

I moved him out of the way "Bring them out"

I saw my mom and Yegor on the balcony smiling.

A few of the men brought those two bastards out. Raphael pulled the cover off a tub and it was full of acid.

My favorite.

Nick was sat in front of the tub and Roger was kneeling on his knees.

One of the men rolled out a cart of toys. Raphael kissed my head and whispered in my ear "Make it count, cause you're down till that baby is out of you and I put another in"

"Another?" I smiled up at him.

He slapped my ass and I walked over tracing the cart. I stopped at machete.

"Ahhh great choice moy dragotsennyy ogon!" Yegor yelled

"This man here" I grabbed Roger's head and pulled it back "is a fucking rapist, he likes sneaking in little girl's bedrooms at night and fucking them"

I hit him in the shoulder with the machete and he screamed out. I looked at Nick and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I cut Roger's head clean off and watched it roll and his body hit the behind.

Everyone started clapping and cheering. My cocky ass took a bow.

I walked over to Nick with 2 men following me.

"Everyone knows who he is and what he has done. If you're here then he's most likely fucked you over somehow" Nick was still smirking like he wasn't about to die and I happily smiled back at him. "Dip his arms" I instructed them

They grabbed him and pulled his arm in the acid and he started screaming and then his other.

I grabbed his face making him look at me. "This is the last thing you'll ever see. You're wife left you for the head of the Russian mafia, and I control the American mafia, and your daughter that's pregnant by the man who you hate most."

His face dropped "Pregnant?"

I grabbed the clamps and stuffed his head in the acid and everyone started cheering and screaming.

No more Nick Davidson.