36

Sapphire

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"No mi pequeña descarada. Step up for me"

I felt something wobble "Raphael are we on a boat?"

"Eh technically"

"Technically?" I opened my eyes and saw a candlelit dinner and Johnny Gill 'my my my' was playing. 

"Only the best for you mi pequeña descarada" he kissed the side of my head

"When the hell did you find the time to rent a yacht?"

"Rent?" He looked at me like I offended him "Do I look poor to you mi pequeña descarada?

"You bought a yacht?"

"I bought you one. Only the best for the mother of my children" He placed his hand on my stomach and I pushed it away. "And we're getting married tonight so hurry up and eat. So I can officially give you my name"

"And what if I told you no?"

"I said it to you before when I threw that box at your head"

I started laughing "Such a romantic man you are."

"Kellis picked you out a dress. I haven't seen it but she said you would like it"

"Just had everything planned huh"

Raphael was currently trying to shove food in my mouth. I was laughing like an idiot and he was too. We looked ridiculous.

"Dammit open up Sapphire!" He said laughing.

"My legs or my mouth?"

He started laughing "For fucks sake Sapphire I'm trying to be romantic"

"I'm ready to go get married. You got a man vower on here or something?"

"Man vower?"

"Yeah, the man who tell you to kiss the bride"

He was still laughing "Jesus woman I love you. And that my dear Sapphire is what you call a pastor, priest, etc"

I nodded my head "Well Mr.smart ass. I'm gonna go put my dress on so we can get married and I can get some pee pee."

"I'm not even going to ask, but before you go. What were you thinking about doing with nick?"

"Well, I've been in favor of a public execution."

He nodded his head "That's a good idea baby"

"We send out invites and all that shit, kill him and throw him in a tub of acid"

He leaned over kissing me "Mmm you're so brilliant"

I went into the room and was shocked. I was met with rose petals trailing from the door to the bed, lights followed along the path of the roses, Te Amo was spelled out in front of the bed and my dress was laid out on the bed. It was so cute and definitely fit me. Thank you, Kellis. He really was trying to be romantic. Fuck was. He did the damn thing.

"Jesus fucking Christ" I was smiling at all the effort.

I braided my hair and put the dress on smiling like an idiot in the mirror.

I walked back out to the front and saw my Raphael in an all-white suit

"Look at that," I said shaking my head. "Raphael Guerrero in another white suit. I must be dreaming"

"Yeah? Take a picture cause it'll be the last time you'll ever see me in one"

I pulled my phone out and took a picture of him and he rolled his eyes.

I walked up to him and kissed his lips "You look so handsome"

"Thank you"

The man vower stood in front of us and we were holding hands.

"Can you skip to the end? I'm trying to consummate this marriage" I said to the man vower. "It's been weeks," I said dramatically.

Raphael started laughing "Yeah let's do that"

"Thank you for kidnapping me" I smiled at him

He kissed my hand "Anything for you"

The man vower started coughing "Um do you Sapphire Reign Davidson Take Raphael Miguel Guerrero to be-"

"I do," I said excitedly

"Do you-"

"Yeah, I do. Let yourself off my wife's boat"

"I now pronounce-"

Raphael picked me up making me yelp and laugh "I love you, you crazy fuck"

"I love you more"

We went back to the bedroom and he laid me on the bed, placing kisses all over me. He pulled my dress down sucking on my breast making me moan out.

"Wait"

He groaned "What sapphire?"

"Are you supposed to be-"

"Shut up" he said kissing me "I missed you, kissing you, arguing with you, fucking you, just you"

"I missed you to Raphael" I sat up and pulled my dress off and revealing the lingerie I had on. "You like it"

"You know I do stop asking dumb questions"

He pulled me on top of him and started kissing my collar bone and breast. I started rubbing myself against him and he grabbed my hips. He pulled my bra off and pulled my nipple in his mouth and played with the other one. I pulled his shirt open and started kissing his neck and chest. He flipped me over and pulled my panties off. He stood up looking at me "Dios, eres tan hermosa" (god you're so beautiful). He started pulling off his clothes and I grew more excited by the second. He placed kisses on my stomach and up to my breast making me moan out. I felt his tip at my entrance and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed kisses down my jawline and started sucking on my neck. I felt him push in and I gasped. "Maldito infierno" (fucking hell) he started thrusting into me slowly and I felt everything he was giving me. My eyes rolled back and I moaned loudly. "Mantén tus ojos en mi. quiero verte" (keep your eyes on me. I want to see you). I forced myself to look at him, his muscles were flexing with every slow thrust. He held my legs up and went faster and I grabbed the back of his neck moaning. He started to give me slow hard thrust making my mouth gape. "Te quiero mucho Sapphire"

"I love you too"

"¡Mierda!" He moaned out and started going faster and harder. I dug my nails in his back screaming his name. I felt him fill me up and he leaned down kissing me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"