8

Raphael

I can't believe this shit.

She really was...

I can't even say it.

I heard a knock on the door, I got up putting my pants on, and cleared my throat "Come in"

"Hey boss I just saw Victoria-" He looked at me "Oh y'all was fucking"

"Shut the fuck up. What do you want"

"We got that shipment from Hunter. 900 pounds of straight Colombian and the sneaky little fucker had it blamed on Nicks's inner circle"

"This is good. We got the rat. Liam's daughter. And the cocaine. It ended up being a good day after all."

Tyler leaned against the doorway "You think she'll help you?"

"She doesn't have a choice," I said putting my belt on and throwing on a shirt.

Tyler started laughing "Okay boss"

"The fuck is funny?"

He stopped laughing and looked at me "Nothing boss"

"Right, now get the fuck out"

Sapphire

I rewired and changed some things around in my tablet to block out the shit she was tryna put in. It would've taken her years to get in my tablet, but A for effort. I had worked too hard and was too smart to let just anyone in this tablet.

Tyler came in with an ugly ass grin on his face and a plate of food "I come bearing food my queen"

"Thank you. And I'm a fucking gangster bitch address me as such" He stared at me for a second then we both started laughing.

"I saw you fucked boss man"

I shrugged "Why you care? You wanted to watch?" His brown skin ass turned red and I started laughing.

I grabbed the sandwich off the plate and smelled it. I dipped my finger in the juice and tasted it.

"Don't worry we didn't drug you"

"How sweet," I said giving him a fake smile.

Kellis came in sitting on the bed "I've heard a lot about you, you are fine"

"Thank you" I smiled

"That's my girlfriend," Tyler said

"Girlfriend? Huh," I looked at Kellis "You wanna be mine? I'm sure I can fuck you better"

She smiled at me "Consider yourself in a relationship"

Tyler rolled his eyes "So when do you plan on leaving?"

"When I feel like it" I shrugged "I just need to find a way back to America."

"Boss is letting you leave" My new girlfriend Kellis said.

"No she just does whatever she wants," Tyler said

My doors opened. Again. And this time it was Raphael.

"Back for more baby?" I grinned

"Get out"

"Yes boss" They both said and left

"Listen, you're going to work for me-"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes the fuck you-"

I got up and got in his face. "Shut up and sit down" He stared at me, challenging me "Sit down!" He stared at me for a second before sitting on the bed. "Good boy." He glared at me and I leaned against the wall looking at him. "What part of I don't want anything to do with the mafia don't you understand?"