18

Sapphire

"I want you to use me Raphael" I whispered in his ear and started sucking on his neck.

He grabbed my hips pulling me onto him "Sapphire you're asking for something very dangerous, how I normally fuck you isn't what your use to."

I got off of him and down on my knees, kneeling with my palms faced up "Please use me, Sir" I said looking at the ground.

He grabbed my hair making me crawl behind him. He led me to the sex room and I had to hide my smile.

God, I love Dominate Raphael.

He picked me up and strapped me onto the Saint Andrews cross. He walked over grabbing a vibrator and a three-way vibrating chain. He clipped the clamps on my nipples making me lean my head back then clipped my clit making me moan out.

It started vibrating and I closed my eyes biting my lip.

I felt him push a vibrator in me and I gasped.

Jesus fucking Christ.

He grabbed my throat "You're not to cum understand me?"

I nodded my head "Yes Sir"

He went over to sit in the chair across from me. He pulled his dick out and started stroking himself.

I closed my eyes. I knew if I kept looking at him I was going to cum.

"Eyes on me pet," He said

I opened my eyes and I watched him stroke himself faster, he got up coming over to me, and came on me. I moaned moving hips and my hands were balled in fists as I watched him pump out the rest of his come. His breathing was heavy and walked back over to the table taking a sip of his drink.

I moved my hips and it pulled on my clamps. I let out an earth-shattering scream and came everywhere.

Raphael shook his head and got up "Pet I thought you would be better than that"

He pulled me off the cross and laid me on this bench while I still had the clamps and vibrator in. The bench had two poles in the front and a padded back that laid low, that was connected to another pole. He taped my legs up to the pole making it yank on my clips. I was laying back so that my head was leaned back and all the blood was rushing to my head. He taped my hands to the pole and he pulled on the clamps.

I started to cum again and I went cross-eyed.

"Since you want to cum. That'll be your punishment, understand pet?"

"Yes Sir" I moaned out

That doesn't sound like a punishment to me. I'll take it.

He took the clamps off and the vibrator out, making me take a deep breath I didn't know I needed.

I heard him walking away and come back "Open" I opened my mouth and he stuck a plug in my mouth "Get it nice and wet pet" he pulled it out of my mouth. Going around and pushing it in my ass. He pressed on it and it started to vibrate making my toes curl.

I felt him enter me and I moaned out cumming again. He started slamming into me making my whole body jerk. He grabbed my nipple pulling on it then slapping my breast. He grabbed my legs shoving himself deeper into me. He started fucking me harder and I screamed out grabbing the pole. I felt myself cumming again and he chuckled "Go ahead cum again" He thrusted deeper into me hitting my spot ruthlessly and I let it go. He pulled out slapping my pussy making me jump. I looked over seeing him grabbing a vibrating wand. I leaned my head back closing my eyes "You're gonna hate cumming when I'm finished with you"

He turned the wand on sitting it on my clit. I started thrashing around screaming and moaning. He forced a crazy orgasm out of me making me cry out and my toes curl.

He pushed back into me holding the wand against my clit. I was screaming and moving around. My body was shaking so badly. He forced orgasm after orgasm out of me. He kept slamming into me never taking his eyes off me with a nasty smirk on his face. He held the wand and pushed on my stomach thrusting into me roughly. I screamed out so loud and squirted all over him. He didn't stop but only started fucking me harder. My palms were bleeding from my nails digging into them. My stomach was so tight it hurt. He stopped and pulled out but kept the wand on me. I was screaming and crying and he didn't even look sorry. Just amused. He pulled the plug out making me gasp then shoved his dick in my ass knocking all the wind out of my lungs. He turned the wand up and started fucking my ass like he fucking hated me. I squirted again and I cried out "I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry I can't!" He started laughing and shoved himself deeper and harder. My whole body was jerking and cumming.

I felt my eyes closing but I was still moaning and screaming then darkness.

Raphael

I started laughing when I noticed Sapphire passed out.

I grabbed my knife and cut the tape off her hands and feet. I made sure to go in the bathroom and clean her up really good, she didn't even budge. I cleaned my cum off of her and cleaned in between her legs. I'll wake her up after she gets some rest and run her a bath.

She did good.

I slipped my pants back on and grabbed her throwing a cover over her and carrying her back to our room.

I put her in the bed and got in after her.

She started moving around and I pulled her closer to me.

"Mmm Raphael" I looked down at her and moved some of the hair out her face.

"Go back to sleep"

"But you didn't cum" she said sleepily

"I'm fine"

She reached in my pants anyway and started stroking my dick "Please I want to make you cum"

She got up wincing and it made me smile knowing I did that.

She got in between my legs and took me in her mouth making me groan out.

"Fuck"

She looked up at me through her lashes and I grabbed her hair and pushed her further down. She never took her eyes off me and kept moving up and down bobbing her head. She opened her mouth taking me further down her throat, making sloshy noises. I threw my head back against the headboard "Shit Sapphire. That fucking mouth of yours is perfect" she started going faster and stroked whatever she couldn't fit. "Shit!" I felt myself cumming and I grabbed her head pushing her down and making her choke. She slowly pulled back and started sucking my tip making my eyes roll back "My fucking god"

She got up licking her lips "Did I do good daddy?" She said in a seductive voice

"Mi pequeña descarada lo hiciste mejor que bien" (my little minx you did better than good) I pulled her back up to me "Come on, let me run you a bath"

She nodded her head and I picked her up carrying her to the bathroom. I sat her on the toilet and started to run her a bath. "I wanted you to get some more rest but we should leave soon" I looked at my watch "It's 11 now. If we leave in an hour we'll get there at 1 pm and it'll still be enough time for you to get ready."

"I forgot all about that." She huffed.

I went over pulling her up "Come on, let's get you in the bath"