He kicked off his shoes and glanced up, trying to avoid watching Richie undress, they've seen eachother a million times so it's not new.

But it still feels different, they've grown, they haven't gone to the quarry in a while and they look different now. He quickly took off his own shirt before sliding his shorts off. He ignored the other three as he walked to the water, it was cold, really cold.

"I still think it'd be more fun to skinny dip." Richie said walking into the water, quickly going under to get the cold temperature over with.

"Why, so you could see our dicks? No thanks." Stanly scoffed, walking into the water, his muscles becoming frigid from the cold temperature.

"Just Eds." Richie says catching his breath, his back towards the group and he pushed his hair out of his face.

"Fucking weirdos." Eddie says as he finally pushes himself under the water.

When Eddie resurfaced he saw Richie swimming towards him, his first reaction was to swim away but before he could even catch his breath the boy had jumped onto him, pulling him under the water with him.

"RICH!" He yelled, swatting his arms down on the water as he splashed his boyfriend.

Richie laughed, swimming back to Eddie slowly, "No! Get away!" Eddie splashed him again, screaming as Richie lunged at him, quickly wrapping both his arms around his waist and holding him to his chest, he smiled at him.

Eddie huffed, catching his breath after so much movement but smiling back to the taller boy holding him. "You're cute, blurry, but cute."

Eddie laughed, sending butterflies to Richie with the simple sound. Richie leaned down and kissed him, it was soft, and it made Eddie feel special.

When they pulled apart, Richie flung his wet hair around, the water flying everywhere.

"Richie!" Eddie said, slapping his arm on Richie's chest as he wiped the freshly placed water off of his face.

"Awh." Bill smiled as he got in the water with them,

"Yeah, awh, sure." Stan said swimming away from the two, "Just don't be like that the whole time."

"Why? We're on a date, I think we're allowed to be like this." Richie said back, pulling Eddie closer to him.

Eddie didn't say anything as Bill laughed, going to swim next to his own boyfriend. His face was red, even though the water was cold.

He felt his skin pressed against Richie's, his arms wrapped around his waist, every part of them touching.

He took in a sharp breath, turning his head away from the others as Stan and Richie continued to argue.

He squeezed his eyes closed, don't think about it. Just pull away, there, problem solved. Eddie opened his eyes, offering his boyfriend a weak smile as he pulled away.

"See, now he doesn't even wanna hug me because of you!" Richie yelled to Stan, looking from Eddie to the blonde.

"I doubt it's because of me." Stan said flipping him off.

"It is."

"It's not." He snapped back, "He probably pulled away because you were holding him so close."

"No, there's nothing wrong with that." He said throwing water in the distance between them.

Eddie gave a nervous giggle as he looked over to Bill, he smiled at Eddie.

"Yeah! The problem is your dick's were touching!" Stan yelled, sending the water back to Richie.

"What? You're such a fucki-"

"Okay, okay idiots!" Bill cut them off, "we, we... dont care!"

"This is a horrible date already." Eddie said, both him and Bill smiling at eachother, ready to laugh.

Richie looked at him, frowning.

"Rich," Eddie let out a small laugh, swimming back to him, "we're joking, just stop arguing and have fun."

"I was trying to." Richie said, throwing a glare at Stan who flipped him off once more.

Eddie splashed his boyfriend, the start of a splashing war as he swam away from Richie's attacks. Bill also splashed Stan and soon the four boys were in the middle, splashing and pushing eachother under.

It was fun, they were constantly smiling and laughing. This moment seemed to redeem a horrible summer.

*** *** ***

IM BACKKK
THIS HAS BEEN IN THE DRAFTS EVER SINCE WATTPAD STOPPED WORKING FOR ME BUT HERE IT IS,
Tbh I don't really like this chapter but eh

~Zen